Fakro LMS Smart - Folding Metal Loft Ladder and Hatch
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
Manufactured from high-grade metal with a specialist robust hinge structure, the Fakro LMS Smart Folding Loft Ladder guarantees optimum durability, rigidity and security with a permissible load of up to 200kg. For enhanced safety and stability, the LMS Smart structure incorporates evenly spaced treads, circularly embossed with a specialist non-slip surface to minimise the risk of slips and falls when climbing to your loft space. It also features heavy duty stile ends, designed to increase steadiness and prevent marks and scratches to your flooring.
This 3-section loft ladder also comes complete with a 3.6cm thick hatch and robust box, both constructed from a top-quality pine wood. The hatch is fully insulated to a 3cm thickness and is hatch heat transmission coefficient U = 1.1 W /m²K. Sleek and elegant, the LMS ladder structure is powder coated RAL 7022 whilst the hatch is finished in an appealing beige colour for a professional, contemporary look.
Overview of this LMS Smart Folding Metal Loft Ladder
- 3 segment loft ladder manufactured from a high-quality metal for optimum durability & robustness
- Utilises a specialist hinge structure to guarantee optimum strength & rigidity with permissible loading up to 200kg
- Arrives fully assembled for incredibly quick & hassle-free installation
- Incorporates heavy duty plastic stile ends, designed to enhance stability & protect your flooring from marks & scratches
- Powder-coated in RAL 7022 for a sleek, contemporary look
- Features evenly spaced, non-slip treads circularly embossed to prevent slips & falls
- Includes a high-quality box & hatch, both constructed using a top-grade pine wood
- Ready-fitted with a durable peripheral seal
- 6cm hatch is fully insulated with a 3cm insulation thickness
- Hatch heat transmission coefficient U = 1.1 W /m²K
- Insulated hatch finished in a smooth beige colour to stylishly coordinate with your interior design
- Compatible with a variety of additional Fakro accessories
- Standard EN14975
Common Questions about this LMS Smart Folding Metal Loft Ladder
Is this metal loft ladder easy to install?
Designed for optimum user convenience, the LMS Smart Folding Metal Loft Ladder is incredibly quick and easy to install. The structure arrives fully assembled minimise your workload and save a significant amount of time setting the ladder structure into the ceiling. Please see the installation guide, for more information.
How long will this metal loft ladder last?
Expertly manufactured using top-grade metal materials, the LMS Metal Loft Ladder guarantees optimum structural strength, durability and longevity. Built to last, this 3-section loft ladder incorporates a specialist hinged system to enhance durability with permissible loading up to 200kg. It comes complete with a full 3 year warranty although is sure to last for much longer with correct installation, use and care.
How safe is this metal loft ladder?
The Fakro LMS Metal Loft Ladder has been carefully designed and constructed with optimum user safety in mind. The practically spaced tread steps are circularly embossed to effectively prevent tripping whilst the ladder structure incorporates heavy duty stile ends for enhanced stability.
Have More Questions About This Metal Loft Ladder?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)