Fakro LMP - High Ceiling Folding Metal Loft Ladder and Hatch
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
|Overall Length||1440 mm|
Designed as part of an innovative new generation of loft ladders, the Fakro LMP Folding Metal Loft Ladder allows safe, practical and easy access to your attic space, even in rooms with very high ceilings. With a maximum floor-ceiling hight of 366cm, this extended loft ladder maintains optimum stability and strength with no lack in rigidity so you can feel completely secure when climbing up the non-slip treads.
For even greater peace of mind, the ladder structure also features a robust lock which prevents dangerous and unintentional folding whilst in use. The last tread is also placed at a shorter distance from the attic floor for a safer and easier final step into the loft.
The LMP Loft Ladder additionally comes complete with a fully insulated 3.6cm thick hatch, finished in a smooth white on both sides to coordinate with any interior design. It is equipped with a durable expandable seal which, when exposed to high temperatures, increases in volume to prevent the fire from passing through the hatch. Hidden within the handrail, a ladder unloading system is also included to enhance usability and make for more convenient operation.
Overview of this LMP High Ceiling Folding Metal Loft Ladder
- Designed to provide safe, secure & easy access to your loft space in rooms with especially high ceilings
- Suitable for floor-ceiling heights between 300cm and 366cm
- Structure incorporates a high-strength lock to prevent accidental & dangerous folding when in use
- Maintains full secure stability even at an extended height
- Manufactured from a high-grade metal material for optimum strength & durability
- Comes complete with a 3.6cm fully insulated hatch finished in white on both sides to seamlessly coordinate with your home’s interior
- Fire-resistant hatch incorporates an expandable seal, which, when exposed to heat, expands to prevent the passage of fire through the hatch
- Hatch heat transmission coefficient U = 1.1 W /m²K with insulation thickness of 3cm
- Features an easy to reach handrail & non-slip circularly embossed treads for enhanced user safety
- Top tread is positioned at a shorter distance from the attic floor for a safer final step into the loft space
- Arrives fully assembled for quick, convenient & straightforward installation
- Features heavy duty stile ends, designed to enhance structural stability & prevent marks on your flooring
- High-quality box manufactured from a durable wood material with a ready-fitted peripheral seal
- Permissible loading of 200kg
Common Questions about this LMP High Ceiling Folding Metal Loft Ladder
Is this metal loft ladder easy to install?
Integrated with a high-quality steel frame structure, the LMP Metal Loft Ladder is incredibly quick and easy to install with a drastically reduced timeframe required to settle the ladder into the ceiling. It comes 100% fully assembled to minimise the workload for you plus even incorporates a practical hidden mechanism to make folding and unfolding the ladder completely hassle-free.
Is this metal loft ladder fire resistant?
The LMP Loft Ladder Hatch comes equipped with a durable expandable seal, designed to increase in volume when exposed to high temperatures. This expansion prevents the passage of fire through the hatch, protecting the fire free story.
How long will this metal loft ladder last?
Expertly manufactured using top-grade metal materials the LMP Metal Loft Ladder guarantees optimum structural strength, durability and longevity. It comes complete with a full 3 year warranty although is sure to last for much longer with correct installation, use and care.
How safe is this metal loft ladder?
The Fakro LMP Metal Loft Ladder has been carefully designed and constructed with optimum user safety in mind. The practically spaced tread steps are circularly embossed to prevent tripping with the final tread is shortened in distance from the attic floor for an easier final step. The ladder structure also incorporates heavy duty stile ends for enhanced stability and an easy to reach handrail for extra support. Due to the extended height, the LMP ladder additionally features a high strength lock to prevent unintentional folding during use.
Have More Questions About This High Ceiling Metal Loft Ladder?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
|Overall Length||1440 mm|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)