Fakro LMK Komfort - Folding Metal Loft Ladder and Hatch
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
Supplied fully assembled with a high-quality metal ladder structure and hatch, the Fakro LMK Komfort is the ideal choice for optimum comfort and easy installation. Manufactured from top-grade metal material, this durable folding loft ladder guarantees full stability and strength, with permissible loading of up to 200kg. It incorporates circularly embossed non-slip treads for enhanced grip as well as a sturdy, red handrail fixed securely to the ladder brackets for much easier use. The structure also features heavy duty stile ends for extra rigidity and protection for your floor against scratches.
Similar to the LMS model, the LMK Komfort includes a fully insulated 3.6cm thick hatch with insulation thickness of 3cm. It boasts a U-Value of 1.1 W /m²K to minimise heat loss plus is even finished in a smooth white to seamlessly coordinate with your home interior.
Overview of this LMK Komfort Folding Metal Loft Ladder
- Expertly manufactured from a high-quality metal for optimum durability & robustness
- Guarantees full safety, strength & rigidity with permissible loading up to 200kg
- Arrives fully assembled for incredibly quick & hassle-free installation
- Incorporates heavy duty plastic stile ends, designed to enhance stability & protect your flooring from marks & scratches
- Also includes a sturdy, red handrail, securely fixed to the ladder brackets for more convenient usage
- Features evenly spaced, non-slip treads circularly embossed to prevent slips & falls
- Includes a high-quality box & hatch, both constructed using a top-grade pine wood
- Ready-fitted with a durable peripheral seal
- 6cm hatch is fully insulated with a 3cm insulation thickness
- Hatch heat transmission coefficient U = 1.1 W /m²K
- Insulated hatch finished in a smooth white colour to stylishly coordinate with your interior design
- Compatible with a variety of additional Fakro accessories
- Standard EN14975
Common Questions about this LMK Komfort Folding Metal Loft Ladder
Is this metal loft ladder easy to install?
Designed for optimum user convenience, the LMK Komfort Folding Metal Loft Ladder is incredibly quick and easy to install. The structure arrives fully assembled minimise your workload and save a significant amount of time setting the ladder structure into the ceiling. Please see the installation guide, for more information.
How long will this metal loft ladder last?
Expertly manufactured using top-grade metal materials, the LMK Komfort Metal Loft Ladder guarantees optimum structural strength, durability and longevity. Built to last, this LMK loft ladder can withstand permissible loading up to 200kg. It comes complete with a full 3 year warranty although is sure to last for much longer with correct installation, use and care.
How safe is this metal loft ladder?
The Fakro LMK Komfort Metal Loft Ladder has been carefully designed and constructed with optimum user safety in mind. The practically spaced tread steps are circularly embossed to effectively prevent tripping whilst the ladder structure incorporates heavy duty stile ends for enhanced stability. The structure also features a red, easy-to-reach handrail fixed to the ladder brackets foe extra support.
Have More Questions About This Metal Loft Ladder?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)