Fakro LMF - Fire Resistant Metal Loft Ladder and Hatch
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
Manufactured to fully comply with stringent fire requirements, the Fakro LMF Metal Loft Ladder offers high-quality, reliable fire protection whilst ensuring a safe and user-friendly user experience with every trip into your loft space. The specialist hatch design is crafted from highly durable materials to effectively prevent fire from spreading to the upper or lower fire free story for a full 120 minutes. It also boasts a sleek and smooth external surface to blend seamlessly with any interior design.
The powder coated ladder structure includes an integrated steel frame for quick and easy installation as well as a practical, hidden mechanism designed to aid flawless folding and unfolding of the ladder. It even incorporates hard-wearing plastic telescopic stile ends to add stability and prevent damage or scratches to your flooring. To guarantee comfortable and secure usability, the LMF Metal Ladder additionally features circle tread embossing to prevent slipping as well as an easy to reach handrail which allows you to safely reach the last tread, shortly distanced from your attic floor for a safe final step.
Overview of the LMF Fire Resistant Metal Loft Ladder
- Manufactured using high-quality metal with double connected ladder hinges to ensure optimum structural strength
- Includes powder coated ladder elements with hard wearing lacquer
- Hatch specially designed and manufactured from durable materials to provide reliable fire protection for a full 120 minutes on both sides
- Effectively prevents fire from spreading to the upper & lower fire free storey - EN 13501-2 EI120
- Integrated with a robust steel frame for quick installation, significantly reducing the time taken to settle into the ceiling
- Incorporates a high-quality architrave lining & double seal system
- Features an easy to reach handrail with hidden mechanism to aid the folding & unfolding of the ladder
- Incorporates hard-wearing telescopic stile ends designed to add stability to the ladder structure & protect your floor from scratches
- Features a practical 13cm width tread for easy use with circular embossing to prevent slipping – shorter distance between the last tread & attic floor for a safer final step
- Hatch heat transmission coefficient with a U-Value of 79 W /m²K & insulation thickness of 8cm
- Patented corner hinge design adds rigidity to the box whilst preventing distortion
- Conforms to Standard EN 14975 norm requirements
- Comes complete with a 3-year warranty for complete peace of mind
- Available in an extensive range of sizes
- Sturdy 8.2cm hatch thickness
Common Questions about this LMF Fire Resistant Metal Loft Ladder
Is this metal loft ladder easy to install?
Integrated with a high-quality steel frame structure, the LMF Metal Loft Ladder is incredibly quick and easy to install with a significantly reduced timeframe required to settle the ladder into the ceiling. It comes 100% fully assembled to minimise the workload for you plus even incorporates a practical hidden mechanism to make folding and unfolding the ladder completely hassle-free.
Is this metal loft ladder fire resistant?
With a specialist hatch design and robust, protective structure, the LMF Metal Loft Ladder can effectively protect against the ingress of fire for a full 120 minutes. This high-quality ladder is designed to stop the fire from spreading to the upper and lower fire free storeys. It boasts an EI2= 120 min, classification according to EN 13501-2.
How long will this metal loft ladder last?
Expertly manufactured using top-grade metal materials with a double connection of ladder hinges, the LMF Metal Loft Ladder guarantees optimum structural strength, durability and longevity. This high-quality ladder is built to last with a fully supported structure, incorporating telescopic stile ends and a patented corner hinge design. It comes complete with a full 3 year warranty although is sure to last for much longer with correct installation, use and care.
How safe is this metal loft ladder?
The Fakro LMF Metal Loft Ladder has been carefully designed and constructed with optimum user safety in mind. The 13cm wide tread steps are circularly embossed to prevent tripping with the final tread shortened in distance from the attic floor for an easier final step. The ladder structure also incorporates telescopic stile ends for enhanced stability and an easy to reach handrail for extra support.
Have More Questions About This Metal Loft Ladder?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||15-20 Working Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)