Fakro Flat Roof Window - Access Roof Light - Energy Efficient Triple Glazing [DRF-D U6]
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Max Pitch||15 °|
|Min Pitch||2 °|
- The insulated access roof lights DR_ are new products expanding the range of FAKRO solutions for flat roofs. In addition to illumination function, they have an extra utility feature providing safe and convenient access to the flat roof.
- Special hinges and functional opening system used in the access roof light ensure easy sash opening up to 80°.
- Gas springs facilitate operation of the sash and keep it stable in the open position, thus protecting against accidental closing. What is more, access roof lights feature increased safety of use thanks to the application of anti-slip covers on their profiles.
- DRF - flat access roof light without the dome, equipped with DU6 highly energy efficient Triple glazed unit featuring excellent insulation parameters achieving a U-Value of 0.74 W/m²K (glass U-Value 0.5W/m²K). (according to EN14V351-1.2006+A1.2010).
- There is no Acoustic rating declared for this product.
- Proven design of flat access roof lights ensures a high mechanical parameters.
- Modern design makes them look the same as standard flat roof windows and both internal and external accessories can be installed in the same way as for flat roof windows.
- The frame of the flat roof window is manufactured from multi-chamber PVC profiles filled inside with insulation material.
- With specially designed shape of the profiles, flat roof windows feature up to 16% greater glazed area when compared to solutions of the competition.
- While the type F flat access roof light is designed for installation in roofs with pitches between 2° and 15°.
- Windows can be set in an additional 15cm high XRD base which allows raising the window, hence makes it suitable for mounting in different roofs such as green ones.
- It is possible to connect up to two XRD bases.
- The window design allows installation of both internal and external accessories.
- External awning blind protects the room from overheating, while internal accessories provide protection from intense sunlight and enhance interior design.
- The Multi-chamber UPVC Upstand is RAL9010, the internal finish is RAL9010 White PVC.
- The step and profiles are in black 9005, the glazing edge colour called darkness effect which comes from RAL 9005 (black) the coating has hue of grey.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||15 °|
|Min Pitch||2 °|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Fakro Flat Roof Window - Domed and Non-Opening - Laminated Double Glazing [DXC-C P2]
Fakro Flat Roof Window - DXC-C P4 - Non-Opening Domed Flat Roof Window - Secure Double Glazing
Fakro Flat Roof Window - Domed and Manually Opening - Laminated Double Glazing [DMC-C P2]
Fakro Flat Roof Window - Domed and Manually Opening - Secure Double Glazing [DMC-C P4]