F1 GRP - Fibreglass Roofing Kit without Tools
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-2 days|
The perfect tried and tested roofing solution for flat roofs of any size or complexity, from small domers to large domestic and commercial projects. Based on a high resistance formula, the F1 GRP system is a durable, stylish, and strong fully bonded roof that is seamless, impervious to water and robust enough to withstand regular foot traffic. Seven times the flexural strength of steel, yet extremely lightweight and flexible this fibreglass is also impact resistant and maintenance free. Despite this strength and quality F1 GRP’s Fibreglass Roofing Kit is an incredibly cost effective and versatile solution which can be moulded and shaped into and around complex architectures whilst maintaining its integrity in all weathers.
Overview of F1 GRP – Fibreglass Roofing Kit without Tools
- Tried and tested kit extensively used for the refurbishment of existing and new roofs by local authorities, architects, and major building contractors throughout the UK
- Durable, stylish, and cost-effective system that is maintenance free and cold applied i.e. no blow torches or live flames
- Heat and fire resistant, storm proof, frost proof, impact resistant and able to withstand regular foot traffic
- Seven times the flexural strength of steel, yet very lightweight and flexible with high energy absorption properties
- Roofing solution created with Fibreglass, the material of choice for racing cars, boats, baths, and aeroplanes
- Seamless fully bonded roof that is impervious to water and leak free
- Robust and reliable long-term roofing solution with a 25-year guarantee*
- Accommodates normal structural expansion and contraction, this kit can also be moulded and shaped into and around even the most complex of architecture
- GRP is a high resistance formula based on flexi-resins that fuse together to form complete composite, fully bonded roofs
- Beautiful, architectural finish
Common Questions About This Fibreglass Roofing Kit
How Do I Install This Fibreglass Roofing?
This Roofing is installed in four key stages. The old roof must be removed and re-decked, GRP trims should be fitted, resin and strand matting should then be applied and allowed to cure, and finally, the topcoat can be applied. For guidance, refer to F1 GRP’s installation video above and/or guide by clicking here. Additional materials may be required.
Where can this Fibreglass Roof Be Installed?
This roofing kit is very versatile and can be moulded into various types of architectures. Typical applications include: Extensions, garages, dormers, porches, and balconies. For further applications, refer to F1 GRP’s company brochure by clicking here.
What is Included in This Kit?
Kits include the below. Amounts and sizes may vary depending on the size of the kit ordered.
- Roofing Resin
- Anthracite Grey Topcoat
- MEKP Catalyst
- Glass Matting
Is Fibreglass Roofing More Durable Than Felt?
As this fibreglass roofing is seamless, it is far less likely to let in water and as such can be considered more durable than felt alternatives.
How Long Do Fibreglass Roofs Last?
A robust and reliable roofing solution, Fibreglass can offer long lasting leak free protection. This kit in particular comes with a 25-year guarantee*
Have More Questions About This Fibreglass Roofing Kit?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
*25-year guarantee subject to condition, must be installed by an Approved installer
|Lead Time||1-2 days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.