ExtraLight - 135° Hip End Cap -Charcoal
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
ExtraLight - Barge - Charcoal (1350mm)
ExtraLight - Half Victorian / Edwardian Left Hand Top Cap - Charcoal
ExtraLight - Half Victorian / Edwardian Right Hand Top Cap - Charcoal
ExtraLight - Gable Ridge End Cap - Charcoal
ExtraLight - 90° Hip End Cap -Charcoal
ExtraLight - 5 Way Ridge Cover - Charcoal
ExtraLight - 3 Way Ridge Cover - Charcoal
ExtraLight - Universal Ridge Cover - Charcoal
ExtraLight - Ridge - Charcoal (1365mm x 150mm)
ExtraLight - Repair Kit - Charcoal
ExtraLight - Breathable Felt (1500mm x 50m)
ExtraLight - Barge Soaker (1350mm)
ExtraLight - Wall Soaker (3000mm)
ExtraLight - Wall Soaker (2200mm)
ExtraLight - Valley Tray (3000mm)
ExtraLight - Valley Tray (2200mm)
ExtraLight - Tile Starter Cleat (1300mm)
ExtraLight - Eaves Tray (1500mm)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Min Pitch||10 °|
Are you looking for a reliable Hip end for your roof? Do you want a unique aesthetic for your roof? Then look no further than the ExtraLight Hip End Cap, brought to you by Roofing Megastore. The ExtraLight Hip End Cap is a closure cap for your ExtraLight Shingle roof, easy to install as it comes pre-formed to fit your ExtraLight Shingle roof, and comes in a variety of angles to fit your roof. The ExtraLight Hip End Cap is the perfect addition for your lightweight roof. Furthermore, the ExtraLight Hip End Cap is made from the same steel as the ExtraLight Shingle and has the same acrylic and Zincalume coating, making it just as durable as the ExtraLight Shingle that you’ve come to expect.
The ExtraLight Hip End Cap is designed for use with your ExtraLight roof, old or new, and other ExtraLight accessories, to ensure your roof is secure and 100% watertight. For use on the end of your Hip to seal the end gap and finish the aesthetics of your roof. The ExtraLight Hip End Cap has been used on a number of different applications such as conservatory roof replacements, home extensions, traditional and non-traditional roofing for homes and even garage roof replacements.
The ExtraLight Hip End Cap is used frequently with pitches as low as 15° (10° for lean-to roofs)! The ExtraLight Hip End Cap is fabricated to provide you with the best protection for your roof, whilst giving you a roof you’re happy with. Furthermore, the ExtraLight Hip End Cap is extremely fast to install, and can be installed in the tenth of the time of traditional concrete tiles.
We here at Roofing Megastore are proud to say that the ExtraLight Hip End Cap is fully equipped with a 50-year guarantee. The lightweight roofing tile has also received LABC approval so you can be sure Decra will meet your needs.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Min Pitch||10 °|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.