Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Eaves Filler Piece
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Open Protected Ridge Flashing
Eternit Profile 6 Polycarbonate Soffit Strip
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Disc Ridge Finial
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Cranked Roll Top Bargeboard
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Vergeline Bargeboard
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Roll Top Bargeboard
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Cranked Plain Barge Board
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Hooded Ridge Finial
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Plain Barge Board
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Soffit Strip - 2400mm
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Cranked Movement Joint
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Under Glazing Flashing Piece
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Movement Joint
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Jamb Filler Piece
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Apron Flashing Piece
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Movement Joint Two Piece Ridge
Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Eaves Corrugation Closure Piece
Eternit 6 Inch TopFix Carbon Steel Structure Fixings (Pack of 100)
Eternit 6 Inch TopFix Stainless Steel Structure Fixings (Pack of 100)
An effective and hassle free way to close the corrugations of roof sheeting at the eaves of your building, this Eaves Filler Piece can be fitted to provide a continuous flat soffit to the underside of Eternit’s 6-inch fibre cement profiled roof sheets. Able to prevent the entry of rain, vermin and other unwanted elements, this eaves filler piece has been designed to be universal, meaning it can be used whether your sheets have been laid from left to right or right to left.
Overview of Eternit 6 Inch Fibre Cement Eaves Filler Piece
- Eaves Corrugation Filler Piece suitable for use with Eternits’s 6-inch fibre cement profiled roof sheets
- Improves the aesthetic of your building whilst preventing the entry of birds and vermin
- Aids in the creation of a high performing roof with excellent acoustic and thermal insulation
- Manufactured in the UK
- Universal handling
- Available in a range of 11 colours
- Cover Width: 1016mm
Common Questions About This Eaves Filler Piece
Where Can I Use This Eaves Filler Piece?
Eaves filler pieces can be fitted at the eaves of your building, on the underside of the roof sheets, to maintain a smart looking roof. This specific eave filler piece is suitable for use with Eternit’s 6-inch fibre cement profiled roof sheet.
How Do I Install This Eaves Filler Piece?
The lower corrugation of the closure piece has been shaped to fit under the side lap corrugations of the roof sheets. The fittings are fixed to the eaves beam or bottom purlin by the sheet fasteners. For guidance, refer to Eternit’s installation guide above.
What is This Eaves Filler Piece Made From?
All Eternit profiled sheeting has been manufactured from Portland cement and water, reinforced with natural and synthetic fibres.
Have More Questions About This Eaves Filler Piece?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Corrugation Height||54 mm|
|Lead Time||3-15 days|
|Cover Width||651 mm|
|Overall Length||1016 mm|
|Overall Width||648 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.