Essential - Stone Floor Rejuvenator
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
Overview of the Stone Floor Rejuvenator
- High performance and extremely versatile – can be used on dozens of different stone types
- Stunning and protective finish – attractive appearance that helps to prevent damage
- Eco-friendly ingredients – a unique formula designed to help to prevent stains
- Easy application – simple process can be completed in just a few steps
- Great coverage rates – can cover 30m²
A special cleaner for a wide array of different stone types, this rejuvenator is ideal product to help make your stone patio, walkway or path look as good as new. Whether you are trying to bring new life to your outside space, or want to improve the appearance of your garden path, this product serves as an excellent solution.
What Surfaces can this finish be used on?
This finish is very versatile, and can be used on a variety of different stone surfaces, including slate, terracotta, yorkstone, and sandstone, as well as quarry stone and even concrete. This makes it great for use on many tiled floors and patios.
This sealer has been especially created for porous materials, and it is therefore not recommended for use on polished, glazed or non-porous surfaces.
What does this finish help protect from?
This sealer helps to protect the surface it is applied to from natural processes that may otherwise damage the material. The antimicrobial protection this product provides really does bring new protection, colour and life into your stone surfaces.
How is this finish applied?
This finish can be easily applied to your surface in just a few simple steps. It is a good idea to wear the appropriate safety equipment before applying the finish, such as a face mask, eye-wear and the right clothing. It is also a good idea to test the product on a small area of stone hidden from view to ensure it brings out the effect you desire.
Once the intended surface is clean and dry, apply the treatment lightly using a cloth or low-pressure sprayer. It should then be left to penetrate for around 15 minutes before being buffed to low-medium sheen. The product will fully cure in around 24 hours.
What is the coverage area of this finish?
This product has an impressive coverage area of 30 metres squared. It is important to note that this product is not to be diluted, and more than one of the product should be purchased for larger projects to ensure a great finish.
Have more questions about this Stone Floor Rejuvenator?
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. Our dedicated team will do their best to help answer any questions you may have about this product or another in our expansive ranges.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.