Essential - Colour Boost Sandstone Sealer
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Overview of the Colour Boost Sandstone Sealer
- High performance and extremely versatile – can be used on dozens of different sandstone builds
- Stunning and protective finish – attractive, colour-boosting appearance that prevents damage from dirt
- Eco-friendly ingredients – a unique formula designed to help prevent stains
- Easy application – simple process can be completed in just a few steps
- Great coverage – can cover up to 4-6m² per litre
Help maintain the natural beauty of your sandstone with this excellent sealer. Packed with colour-boosting, protective properties, it’s an invaluable tool for anyone looking to keep their limestone to look fantastic for longer.
What Surfaces can this sealer be used on?
This particular sealer has been especially designed for use alongside sandstone. A unique and versatile material, sandstone is commonly utilised in building projects thanks to its fantastic appearance and extremely useful properties. Therefore, it’s vital to keep it looking and performing at its best, a task that has been made incredibly simple and intuitive thanks to this sealer.
What does this sealer help protect from?
Most stone types are extremely durable, and sandstone is no exception. However, that doesn’t mean it is invulnerable to damage. This sealant has been created to help protect your stone against staining, spillages or puddling, whether naturally occurring or otherwise.
The finish will also decrease the likelihood and intensity of soiling, helping your patio or walkway stay in a fantastic condition for longer.
How is this sealer applied?
This sealer can be applied quickly and simply in a just a few easy-to-follow steps. It is always a good idea to wear safety equipment when handling and applying sealers, and a face-mask, eye-wear and appropriate clothing are all recommended.
Once your surface is completely clean and dry, the sealer should be applied neat (no dilution) to the area with a brush, a roller or a low pressure sprayer. A second coat should also be added around an hour after the first for the best results.
What is the coverage area of this sealer?
The coverage area of this finish depends on the type of surface it is being applied, but can cover up to 4-6 square metres per litre.
Have more questions about this Colour Boost Sandstone Sealer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. Our dedicated team will do their best to help answer any questions you may have about this product or another in our expansive ranges.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.