Essential - Colour Boost All Stone Sealer
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Essential - Satin Finish All Stone Sealer
Essential - Colour Boost Stone Sealer
Essential - Colour Boost Limestone Sealer
Essential - Matt Finish All Stone Sealer
Essential - Satin Finish Stone Sealer
Essential - Satin Finish Sandtstone Sealer
Essential - Satin Finish Limestone Sealer
Essential - Satin Finish Block Paving Sealer
Essential - Matt Finish Stone Sealer
Essential - Matt Finish Sandtstone Sealer
Essential - Matt Finish Limestome Sealer
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
Overview of the Colour Boost All Stone Sealer
- High performance and extremely versatile – can be used on dozens of different stone builds
- Stunning and protective finish – attractive, colour-boosting appearance that prevents damage from dirt
- Eco-friendly ingredients – a unique formula designed to help prevent stains
- Easy application – simple process can be completed in just a few steps
- Great coverage – can cover up to 15m² per litre per coat
Help maintain the natural beauty of your stone with this excellent sealer. Packed with colour-boosting, protective properties, it’s an invaluable tool for anyone looking to keep their stone structures to look fantastic for longer.
What Surfaces can this sealer be used on?
This particular finish has been designed with versatility in mind, and as such can be applied to a wide range of different stone types. Included in this vast list of compatible surfaces is slate, terracotta, sandstone and even concrete, among others. This makes it particularly useful on external walkways, paths and patio that utilise stone in their designs.
This sealer has been especially designed for use on porous materials, and it is not recommended for use on surfaces that do not fit into this material category.
What does this sealer help protect from?
Stone is generally a very hardy material, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t susceptible to natural occurrences and process that may erode or damage it. This sealant has been designed to help protect against naturally occurring yet potentially damaging dirt and grime.
The finish will also decrease the likely hood and intensity of water-induced stains and soiling, helping your patio or walkway stay in a fantastic condition for longer.
How is this sealer applied?
This finish can be easily applied to your surface in just a few simple steps. It is a good idea to wear the appropriate safety equipment before applying the finish, such as a face mask, eye-wear and the right clothing.
Once the intended surface is clean and dry, the finish can be applied thinly and evenly, with a tool such as a low-pressure sprayer or a paintbrush, and ensure that any excess sealant is removed after around 30 minutes.
After around an hour of drying time, the second coat can be applied in a similar fashion. This process can be repeated, though it should be noted that the surface will need to be kept dry for up to 72 hours after the final coat is applied.
What is the coverage area of this sealer?
The coverage area of this finish depends on the type of surface it is being applied. If your stone is heavily textured, you can expect around 4-6 square metres per litre, while application to smoother surfaces can see the finish effectively spread up to 15 square metres.
Have more questions about this Colour Boost All Stone Sealer?
Don’t hesitate to contact us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. Our dedicated team will do their best to help answer any questions you may have about this product or another in our expansive ranges.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.