Em-View Self-Cleaning Glass Skylight with 150mm PVC Splayed Upstand - Square
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order now for estimated delivery in 1-2 days.
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Em-View Self-Cleaning Glass Skylight
- Square skylight
- Available in a range of sizes
- Double glazed glass with a skinned dome for added insulation
- Uses both solar and light energy to deliver fantastic thermal qualities and a brilliant light transmittance, cutting your carbon footprint
- Comes with a 150mm PVC Splayed Upstand
- Light transmittance of 78% lighting up your space brilliantly
- Optimum sound insulation (35 Rw dB) blocking out any noise from the outside including rain and hail
- Outstanding thermal transmission levels and an air tightness class of 4 keeping your energy bills low
- Available with a single, double or triple skinned dome for extra thermal transmission
The Em-View Self Cleaning skylight offers fantastic thermal qualities, levels of sound reduction PLUS an amazing light transmittance.
Filling your building with light with a light transmittance of 78% thanks to the clever design of this skylight. Comprising of a double-glazed glass unit incorporated with a dome securely housed in an insulated flat roof, uPVC rooflight frame. This allows an amazing reduction in heat loss when compared to other skylights.
Coming with either a single skinned dome, double skinned or triple, the thermal transmission (W/m²K)* for each is as below:
Single Skinned: 0.95
Double Skinned: 0.82
Triple Skinned: 0.72
And with an air tightness class of 4 your energy bills should be pleasantly lower.
This makes this Em-View Skylight a fantastic choice if you are trying to reduce your carbon footprint. Using both solar and light energy it also has brilliant noise reduction qualities. Reducing any noise from rain and hail as well as sound coming from outside, regardless of where you live.
Wonderful for renovation projects, the Em-View Self Cleaning skylight is square in shape and comes in multiple different size options, suitable for small to large spaces.
You can purchase this skylight as a fixed skylight, with manual hinges or with an electric opening that comes with a remote control.
If you choose the manual option, then you can purchase a winding rod separately which will enable you to open and close your window easily. Coming in a range of lengths you will find a suitable winding rod regardless of how high up your skylight is.
The electric version is fantastic if you want a hassle-free way of opening and closing a skylight that is positioned up high on your roof. It will also give you the ability to purchase add-ons that are only compatible with the electric option.
A brilliant control panel allows you to monitor the internal and external temperature of your home whilst a remote control means that you can open and close your skylight at a click of a button making life nice and easy.
Rain and wind sensors will make sure that your skylight automatically closes when rain hits or wind speeds rise. And all the weather and temperature information can be delivered straight to your mobile phone via a clever smartphone app.
Find out more about these products in our accessories section.
This Em-View Self-Cleaning Glass Skylight comes with a 150mm PVC Splayed Upstand that helps to give an excellent spread of light throughout the room.
Have More Questions About This Skylight?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales skylight, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.