Em-Tube Pitched Roof Sun Tunnel for Tiles with Rigid Tubes
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order now for estimated delivery in 1-2 days.
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Em-Tube Pitched Roof Sun Tunnel
- Lights up any gloomy spot
- Passive rooflight ventilation system, a lower tube ceiling mounting ring and an easy-fit magnetic double-glazed ceiling diffuser included
- Rigid tube systems offer 98% reflectivity and up to 20 times the amount of light as a 100w lightbulb
- Available in three different sized pipe
- Ideal for use on a pitched tiled or slated roof
- Comes ready to install with flashing supplied, no upstand is required
Providing up to 20 times the amount of light as a 100w lightbulb this Em-Tube Pitched Roof Sun Tunnel is brilliant for bringing light into a gloomy room. Popularly used in areas that have no windows a sun tunnel can deliver an outstanding amount of light and have an amazing effect on the light in your room.
A passive rooflight ventilation system coming with a low-profile flat glass unit to sit on a pitched roof and a magnetic double-glazed ceiling diffuser for in the room.
You have a choice of either a rigid tube system or a flexible tube system, both come in three different sizes. Here’s a quick guide on what size pipe would be right for your project:
350mm diameter – Great for really small rooms, it can fit between most conventional rafters and joists
450mm diameter – Ideal for bathrooms, hallways and corridors
550mm diameter - Suitable for living areas, kitchens, retail areas or commercial areas
This Em-Tube Pitched Roof Sun Tunnel is suitable for use on a pitched tiled or slated roof and comes ready to install with flashing supplied, no upstand is required. It also includes a 0.7m rigid tube system.
These tubes deliver a fantastic amount of light this is a great option for transmitting light directly down into the room from roof level. Ideal if a longer tube is needed it provides up to 98% reflectivity, and, dependent on application and light conditions, it can bring in up to 20 times the amount of light than a 100w lightbulb would!
The sun tunnel needs to be installed as high up as possible and, on a south facing roof or slope. Installing the pipe system so that it has as direct a run between the roof and ceiling level as possible will improve the amount of light received. And, it’s important to make sure that there are no trees or buildings obstructing the sun tunnel or creating a shadow that could affect the amount of light received.
Em-Tubes are expected to exceed the life of the roof covering when installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. They are guaranteed against the effects of defective design, materials or construction for ten years, subject to certain conditions.
Have More Questions About This Sun Tunnel?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales sun tunnel, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.