Em-Glaze Flat Glaze Skylight with 150mm PVC Splayed Upstand - Rectangle
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Fast nationwide delivery. Order within for dispatch from Mon 24th Feb
- Convenient delivery date. Select a preferred delivery date when you checkout.
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online or by phone
Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
Overview of the Em-Glaze Flat Glaze Skylight
- Available in Anthracite grey
- 86% Light transmittance, outstanding light transmittance allowing light to flood your building
- Double-glazed, offering superb insulating capabilities and noise reduction
- Electric or manual opening available, providing convenience whatever the height of your ceiling
- Available in a choice of sizes – allowing you to add light to narrow hallways as well as larger living areas
- Manufactured with a 32mm hermetically sealed Low E, argon filled units as standard, with a warm edge spacer providing you with excellent thermal properties
- 10-year guarantee
The Em-Glaze Flat Glaze Skylight has a spectacular sleek finish, both on the inside and out.
With a superior light transmittance of 86% the Em-glaze is a great choice to fill your home with light. Research has shown that we need sunlight to help lift our moods and be healthier and happier and with the average person spending 90% of their time inside this is the perfect product to get more sunlight into the home.
Skylights allow three times the light as a standard vertical window and bring the perfect ambience to your home, naturally changing with the time from sunrise to sun set.
With a sleek exterior this skylight is perfect for projects when the exterior of the window will be on show. Finished in a polyester powder light grey, its flush, elegant design is not only visually pleasing but functional too allowing for efficient rainwater drainage.
Moreover, this window complies to the highest standards delivering excellent thermal properties thanks to its silkprint edge, keeping you warm and your energy costs down. Built to last, the Em-glaze is manufactured with a 32mm hermetically sealed Low E, argon filled units as standard, with a warm edge spacer providing you with excellent thermal properties
The Em-Glaze Flat Glaze Skylight with manual hinges can be positioned and locked in various positions up to 30mm. You can also purchase a winding rod (available to buy separately) to open and close the window, coming in several different sizes so that you can find one regardless of how high up your window is.
This Skylight is also available with electric hinged opening. This is a brilliant option if your skylight is to be positioned high up on the roof and can be wired in so that you can open and close your window with ease.
When you purchase the electric version of this window there are also smart compatible comfort controls available to purchase separately. These will work alongside the window creating the perfect ventilation system in your home. Wind and rain sensors are available to identify when the weather turns and there are control panels to show the internal and external temperatures of your home. There’s also the option of a remote control which will allow you to open and close your window with ease.
Plus, alongside these is a smartphone app cleverly consolidating all the information from the sensors and control panels onto your phone. Check out the accessories on our site for more information.
Double glazed, this skylight has amazing acoustic qualities ensuring that any noise from outside is reduced keeping your building quiet and peaceful.
Coming in a range of sizes you will find one to fit anywhere from a tiny corridor to a large front room. You can get the Em-glaze in either a square or rectangular shape so you can purchase the one that fits your home perfectly
The Em-Glaze Flat Glaze Skylight comes with a 150mm PVC splayed upstand to be used when fitting the skylight to the roof. The splayed upstand helps to give an excellent spread of light throughout the room.
Manufactured with flat sealed glass units, each rooflight incorporates a fully welded aluminium frame and cill detail. It’s recommended to install this skylight at an angle between 5° and 15°.
Have More Questions About This Skylight?
If you have more questions about this Whitesales skylight, simply speak to our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years of experience in roofing, we'll help you pick the ideal solution for your project whilst ensuring you make mega savings.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.