Marley - Eave Clip Nails For Marley Maxima Double Roman Tiles - Pack Of 100
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
- Award winning customer support. Speak to our team online
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Marley Lincoln - Interlocking Clay Tile Vent
Marley Tile Head Clips - Pack Of 20
Marley Tile Tail Clips - Pack Of 20
Marley Deep Ridge Screw Pack - 100Mm X 4.8Mm - Pack Of 16
Marley Secret Cut Tile Clips - Pack Of 50
Marley - Aluminium Nails For Marley Maxima Double Roman Tiles - 45 X 3.35Mm / 500G
Marley - Eave Clips For Marley Maxima Double Roman Tiles - Pack Of 100
Marley - Left Hand Verge Clips For Marley Maxima Double Roman Tiles - Pack Of 50
Marley - Right Hand Verge Clips For Marley Maxima Double Roman Tiles - Pack Of 50
Marley - Aluminium Nails For Marley Melodie Clay Pantiles - 45 X 3.35Mm / 500G
Marley - Eave Clip Nails For Marley Melodie Clay Pantiles - Pack Of 100
Marley - Eave Clip For Marley Melodie Clay Pantiles - Pack Of 100
Marley - Left Hand Verge Clip And Nail For Marley Melodie Clay Pantiles - Pack Of 50
Marley - Right Hand Verge Clip And Nail For Marley Melodie Clay Pantiles - Pack Of 50
Marley - Aluminium Nails For Marley Lincoln Clay Pantiles - 38 X 3.35Mm / 500G
Marley - Eave Clip Nails For Marley Lincoln Clay Pantiles - Pack Of 100
Marley - Eave Clip For Marley Lincoln Clay Pantiles - Pack Of 100
Marley - Left Hand Verge Clip For Marley Lincoln Clay Pantiles - Pack Of 50
Marley - Right Hand Verge Clip For Marley Lincoln Clay Pantiles - Pack Of 50
Marley Top Abutment Vent System - Lincoln Filler Unit
Marley Top Abutment Vent System - Steep Pitch Dry Ridge Batten Section - 3M
Marley Top Abutment Vent System - Fixing Kit - 6M
Marley Top Abutment Vent System - Lead Support Strip - 1.5M
Marley Clay Dentil Slips
Marley Lincoln - Tile Vent - Rustic Red
Marley Lincoln - Tile Vent - Natural Red
Marley Plain Tile - Dry Fix Soakers
Marley Plain Tile - Dry Fix Soakers - Right Hand
Marley Plain Tile - Dry Fix Soakers - Left Hand
Marley Clay Plain Tile In-Line Tile Vent
Marley Clay Falcon Finial Ridge with Plain Angle Base - 305mm
Marley Clay Falcon Finial Ridge with Half Round Base - 305mm
Marley Clay Dragon Finial Ridge - 305mm
Marley Clay Scroll Finial Ridge - 305mm
Marley Clay Ball Top Finial Ridge - 305mm
Marley Clay Fleur-de-Lys Finial Ridge - 305mm
Marley Mortar Bedded Security Hip Fixing Kit - 6m Pack
Marley Mortar Bedded Security Ridge Fixing Kit - 6m Pack
Marley Interlocking Third Round Hip With End Tile - 385Mm
Marley Interlocking Third Round Hip Tile - 375Mm
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the Nails
- Clips for use in the eaves areas
- Strong and durable
- Compatible with Marley Maxima Clay Pantiles
- Pack of 100
For use with Marley Maxima Clay Pantiles these eave clip nails are ideal for giving you strength and stability in the eaves areas and come in a pack of 100.
Need More Advice on the Eave Clip Nails?
If you have any questions about these Eave Clips, their suitability for your building or the installation process please do give us a call on 01295 565565, send us an email or chat to us online.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Brochures & Installation Guides
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.