Cromapol - Acrylic Waterproofing Roof Coating
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Sure Edge - Kerb Edge Trim - Black (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Gutter Edge Drip Trim - Black (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Kerb Edge Trim - White (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Gutter Edge Drip Trim - White (2.5M)
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb External - Black
Sure Edge - Metal Wall Flashing Trim For Rubber Roofing (25mm x 90mm x 3000mm)
Sure Edge - Corner Drip External - Black
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 75mm x 10mm)
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 100mm x 10mm)
Classic Bond - EPDM Rubber Roofing Lap Sealant - 6lm
Classic Bond - Water Cut Off Mastic - 4lm
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb External - White
Sure Edge - Corner Drip External - White
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb Internal - Black
Sure Edge - Corner Drip Internal - Black
Sure Edge - Corner Drip Internal - White
Sure Edge - Corner Kerb Internal - White
Classic Bond - 9 Inch Elastoform Uncured EPDM Tape - Per Linear Metre
Classic Bond - 3 Inch EPDM Seam Tape - Per Linear Meter
Classic Bond - DIY EPDM Rubber Roof Kit Installation Kit
Sure Edge - Metal Trim Corner / Connector
Sure Edge - 3m Metal Edge Trim - Black Plastisol (40mm x 150mm x 10mm)
Classic Bond - 6 Inch EPDM Cover Tape - Per Linear Meter
Classic Bond - Mechanical Bonding Russ Strip - Per Linear Metre
Classic Bond - Horizontal Drain Water Outlet - 100mm x 100mm x 500mm
Classic Bond - Internal Drain Kit - 68mm
Classic Bond - Pro DIY EPDM Rubber Roof Kit Installation Kit
Classic Bond - Un-cured External Corner Patch Tape - 225mm x 300mm
Insulation Fixings with Insulation Tube 81mm (Box of 100)
Classic Bond - Black Wall Trim Mastic - 300ml
Classic Bond - Un-cured Internal Corner Patch Tape - 150mm x 225mm
Professional Silicon Seam Roller
Adhesive Mixing Paddle
DIY Seam Roller
Geotextile - Underlay Fleece
Tape Measure (7.5 Meters)
Harris - 9" Medium Pile Roller Set
50mm Paint Brush
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
What is Cromapol?
Cromapol is an acrylic-based waterproofing solution that is fibre-reinforced for exceptional performance in all weather conditions. Designed to provide instant waterproofing and protection, Cromapol can be applied in dry or damp conditions without a primer. As only one coat is required, Cromapol Acrylic Waterproofing Coating is ideal for both long-term waterproofing and performing emergency repairs to flat roofs, pitched roofs and more.
Cromapol is easy to apply using a stiff brush or roller, and thanks to how quickly it cures, you needn’t worry about it washing away. Even if applied while wet, Cromapol provides immediate protection against water ingress and pooling water. Fibre reinforcement is pre-dispersed in the can to make application even easier. Depending on conditions, your Cromapol coating will dry in 72 hours or less.
Thanks to just how quickly Cromapol solidifies into a seamless, flexible yet tough membrane, there’s no need to continuously apply fresh coats. A single coating of 1-2kg per square metre is all that you’ll need to ensure your flat roof is well-protected against the elements. We offer Cromapol in two sizes to suit you, whether you’re just performing emergency patch repairs or protecting a large flat roof area.
Why Choose Cromapol?
This acrylic waterproof coating has a number of unique advantages which DIYers and tradespeople love. These benefits have made Cromapol the number one waterproofing solution for flat and pitched roofs. They include:
- Can be applied in both dry and damp conditions
- Excellent adhesion provides instant protection
- Highly waterproof – won’t wash off while curing
- Quick to apply in just one coat with a stiff brush
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures or weather
- Excellent solar reflectivity to resist UV damage
- Suitable for small repairs and large projects
- Easy application for a truly seamless coating
- Incredibly tough, reinforced flexible membrane
- Will last up to 12 months when stored correctly
- Available in both 5kg and 20kg tins to suit you
- Offers great value for money, an economical solution
Where Can Cromapol Be Used?
Cromapol is a highly versatile acrylic waterproofing solution and can be used for a huge variety of residential and commercial projects. These include:
- Pitched and Flat Roofs
- Roof Lights
- Roofing Felt
- Guttering Systems
- Lead Flashings
- Slate roofs
- Sheeted roofs
How to Apply Cromapol
Cromapol acrylic waterproofing is best applied using a stiff brush or roller, and only needs to be applied in a single coat to provide effective protection against water ingress and ponding. You’ll need to apply between 1kg and 2kg of solution per square metre of coverage for optimal protection. Cromapol will take up to 72 hours to dry, but this depends on the ambient temperature and so may vary. If you’d like to achieve a thicker coating, you can apply a second layer of Cromapol once the first has dried.
Please note: due to the nature of the product, the brush or roller you use for application cannot be cleaned and should be discarded after use.
How to Store Cromapol
If stored correctly, an unopened tin of Cromapol has a shelf life of up to 12 months. Please store away from the reach of children and pets, and keep the tins somewhere cool (ideally between 5° and 20°), away from direct sunlight.
Have More Questions About Cromapol Acrylic Waterproofing Roof Coating?
If you’ve got any more questions about this fantastic waterproofing solution, please get in touch with our award-winning customer service team. Call 01925 565 565, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the handy live chat on our website to have your questions answered. With over 40 years’ experience in all things DIY and roofing, they’re sure to help get your project underway ASAP.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
How Long Does Cromapol Take to Dry?
Cromapol has been specially formulated to cure quickly for a cleaner and quicker application. Typically you can expect it to fully cure within 72 hours, although this can depend upon the temperature at the time. It is recommended that you apply Cromapol at temperatures between 5°C and 25°C.
How Much Cromapol Do I Need Per Square Meter?
For an appropriately thick coating, you require between 1kg - 2kg per square meter. This will ensure that there is sufficient protection from water ingress whilst keeping installation time reasonably fast.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.