- Corrapol-BT - Foam Eaves Fillers (950mm - Pack of 4)Special Price £16.13 £9.43 PER M² Regular Price £19.36
- Alukap - 150mm Flashing Tape (10m)Special Price £65.17 £38.11 PER M² Regular Price £70.84
- Corrapol - PVC Corrugated Sheet - Clear (0.8mm)Special Price £23.21 Regular Price £27.85
- Alukap - 200mm Flashing Tape (10m)Special Price £79.49 £46.49 PER M² Regular Price £90.32
- Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Black (Pack of 100)Special Price £10.08 £5.89 PER M² Regular Price £12.10
- Corrapol-BT - Ridge - Black (930mm)Special Price £13.07 £7.64 PER M² Regular Price £15.68
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet - Black (2000 x 930mm)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Corrapol-BT - Ridge - Black (930mm)
Corrapol-BT - Aluminium Super Ridge with Gasket and Fixing
Corrapol-BT - Foam Eaves Fillers (950mm - Pack of 4)
Corrapol-BT - Rock n Lock Verge with Fixings - Black
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Black (Pack of 100)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Black (Pack of 50)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Black (Pack of 10)
Corrapol-BT - Rock n Lock Wall Flashing
Corrapol-BT - Aluminium Wall Flashing
Corrapol-BT - Aluminium Super Ridge Endcap
Whether you’re building a new shed or are revitalising your garage, Corrapol-BT is low cost yet durable solution for virtually all your roofing needs. Weighing just 5.5kg per sheet, this bitumen sheet is incredibly lightweight and easy to install. Making Corrapol the ideal choice for handy homeowners as well as experienced tradespeople.
Where Can I Use These Sheets?
As a lightweight and easy to install roofing sheet, Corrapol-BT can be used on a variety of building types. This includes garages, sheds, summerhouses, carports, stables and shelters with a pitch above 5°.
How Large Are These Roof Sheets?
As with all bitumen roofing sheets, Corrapol-BT has a total length of 2000mm (6.56ft) and width of 930mm (3.05ft). Although it is important to account for an overlap of approximately 75mm on the sides and 200mm on the length. Therefore, each sheet will typically cover a length of 1800mm (5.90ft) and width of 855mm (2.80ft).
How Many Sheets Do I Need?
For an estimate of how many Corrapol-BT sheets and fittings you'll need for your project, use our handy calculator. You'll simply need to choose your roof type and provide a couple of measurements.
How Do You Install Corrapol-BT Sheets?
Corrapol-BT sheets are amongst the quickest roofing material to fit. The sheets are simply overlapped on the sides and ends, with any excess being easily cut off with a coarse toothed hand saw or power saw. You then secure the sheets into place with the purposely designed fixings, of which 20 will be required her sheet. Further guidance on installing these bitumen roofing sheets is provided in their installation guide.
What is the Life Expectancy of These Sheets?
As they are produced from 2mm bitumen, Corrapol-BT sheets offer long-term waterproofing for a variety of structures. You can expect these bitumen roofing sheets to adorn your property for approximately 15 years with virtually no maintenance being necessary.
How Well Do Corrapol-BT Sheets Absorb Sound?
Corrapol-BT sheets can absorb a significant amount of sound caused by heavy rainfall. This makes it ideal for stables, where your beloved horse may be stressed by the noise. This makes them equally suitable for garden buildings, where you may retreat for some peace in the summer.
Is There a Transparent Sheet to Match?
If you want to allow a little natural light into your shed, summerhouse or stable, you’ll need the purposely designed Corrapol PVC Corrugated Sheet. This features the same corrugation height and width of this bitumen roof sheet, allowing it to be easily installed alongside Corrapol-BT.
Have More Questions About This Bitumen Roofing Sheet?
If you have more questions about this bitumen sheet, use our online chat or call 01295 565 565. They’ll help you pick the ideal roofing material for your project whilst ensuring you have all the necessary fittings.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Corrugation Width||95 mm|
|Corrugation Height||30 mm|
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
|Cover Length||1800 mm|
|Cover Width||855 mm|
|Overall Length||2000 mm|
|Overall Width||930 mm|
|Life Expectancy||15 Years|
What is the Life Expectancy of Corrapol Roofing Sheets?
Corrapol roofing sheets combine a tough corrugated form factor with durable bitumen fibres. It is because of this that they provide a 15 year life expectancy, thoughtout which they will remain waterproof.
What Overlap is Recommended on Corrapol Roofing Sheets?
We recommend a left/right overlap of 75mm and top/bottom of 200mm. The Corrapol roofing sheet therefore has a cover width of 855mm and cover length of 1,800mm.
How Do I Cut Corrapol Roofing Sheets?
You can easily cut Corrapol roofing sheets with a handsaw, eliminating the need for specialist equipment.
Which Fixings Do I Use for a Corrapol Roofing Sheets?
We stock Corrapol sheet fixings, which are purposely designed to be used when fixing these roofing sheets. We recommend 20 fixings per sheet and these are available in packs of 100.
Which Ridge Do I Use With the Corrapol Roofing Sheets?
We stock the Corrapol Ridge, which is purposely designed to be used when fixing these roofing sheets on roofs that feature an apex. These are 930mm in length and require an overlap of 55mm.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.