Corrapol-BT - Aluminium Super Ridge with Gasket and Fixing
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Corrapol-BT - Ridge - Black (930mm)
Corrapol-BT - Ridge - Green (930mm)
Corrapol-BT - Ridge - Red (930mm)
Corrapol-BT - Ridge - Brown (930mm)
Corrapol-BT - Foam Eaves Fillers (950mm - Pack of 4)
Corrapol-BT - Rock n Lock Verge with Fixings - Red
Corrapol-BT - Rock n Lock Verge with Fixings - Brown
Corrapol-BT - Rock n Lock Verge with Fixings - Green
Corrapol-BT - Rock n Lock Verge with Fixings - Black
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Black (Pack of 100)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Green (Pack of 100)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Black (Pack of 50)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Green (Pack of 50)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Red (Pack of 100)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet Fixings - Brown (Pack of 100)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Red (Pack of 50)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Brown (Pack of 50)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Black (Pack of 10)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Green (Pack of 10)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Brown (Pack of 10)
Corrapol-BT - Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheet 60mm Screws with Cap - Red (Pack of 10)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-5 Days|
|Overall Width||149mm mm|
This excellent aluminium ridge has been designed for use alongside the Corrapol BT bitumen roofing sheets. It boasts an innovative design as well as durability and longevity to rival that of the sheet itself. With a simple and straightforward installation, each ridge piece has been produced to withstand a range of intense weather and temperature conditions, keeping the sheets sealed around the ridge section and helping to prevent damage and wear. A fantastic piece with ease of use a top priority, it is ideal for beginners and experienced builders alike.
Overview of the Corrapol-BT - Aluminium Super Ridge with Gasket and Fixing
- Aluminium ridge bar specially designed for use alongside the Corrapol range of bitumen roofing sheets
- Made using high-quality aluminium that ensures the durability and longevity of your ridge piece
- A robust design that allows this piece to withstand a wide range of weather and temperature conditions
- Lightweight design makes it much easier to handle whether on or off the roof while also streamlining the installation process
- Gasket and fixing both provided, making it easier than ever to get this ridge piece up and functioning on your roof
- Available in 3 distinct sizes suitable for a multitude of roof dimensions – 2 metre, 3 metre and 6 metre variations
- Produced in multiple colours that compliment the shades in the Corrapol BT line of sheets perfectly
Frequently Asked Questions About the Corrapol-BT - Aluminium Super Ridge with Gasket and Fixing
What is the purpose of this ridge piece?
The Super Ridge has been designed for use alongside the Corrapol bitumen roofing sheets. Designed to be as compatible with these sheets as possible, it is fitted along the ridge areas of your roof, creating a durable and reliable seal between the sheets and the ridge section of your roof.
What sort of projects can this ridge be used on?
This ridge can be used on pretty much any structure that the Corrapol bitumen roofing sheets themselves can be used on. The gaskets that it is supplied with are very flexible, making them suitable for a wide range of roof pitches. Garages, sheds, lean-tos and outhouses are all example of structures that this ridge piece has been used effectively on.
Is this piece compatible with other Corrapol sheets?
This piece has been designed specifically for use alongside Corrapol BT bitumen sheeting, and thus it is not recommended that it is installed alongside any other types of roofing sheet. However, another variation of this Super Ridge, designed specifically for Corrapol high-profile roofing sheets, can be round here.
How easily is this ridge installed?
This ridge can be installed with great ease, with the process completable in a very short space of time. It benefits from an innovative design as well as being supplied with the gasket and fixing required to secure it to your roof. For an in-depth and informative guide to installing this ridge, please have a look at the excellent installation guide available right here on this page.
What colours is this ridge piece available in?
One of the reasons Corrapol BT sheets prove so popular is the beautiful range of colours they can be produced in. In homage to this fact, this ridge piece can be purchased in four stunning colours chosen specifically to compliment the Corrapol BT sheets – these colours include black, brown, green and red.
Got a Question About the Corrapol-BT - Aluminium Super Ridge with Gasket and Fixing?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-5 Days|
|Overall Width||149mm mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.