Corolux - Mini Corrugated PVC Roofing Sheet - Translucent
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Overview of this Corolux - Mini Corrugated PVC Roofing Sheet - Translucent
- Versatile PVC roofing from Ariel Plastics
- Ideal for wide range of structures including gazebos, car ports, greenhouses, etc.
- Easy to manoeuvre and install
- Very light in weight
- Can be cut and drilled
- Available in a variety of sizes
- 10-year warranty
From industry specialists Ariel Plastics comes the amazingly versatile Mini Corrugated PVC Roofing Sheet has a wide range of possible uses. Ideal for a wide array of structures including porches, canopies, and garden sheds, this translucent variation of the multi-purpose sheeting lets in a great deal of light and prioritises a light weight and simple installation to make application as convenient as possible for you. A range of sizes are also available, saving you time and money finding the right size for your project.
At only 0.8mm in thickness, the Mini Corrugated PVC Roofing Sheet is an undoubtedly simplistic product, yet it is extremely strong and robust. Produced from durable materials, it will remain incredibly resilient even throughout periods of extreme weather, able to withstand temperatures as low as -20°C and as high as 60°C without displaying any signs of wear.
Though this product is sturdy by nature, cutting and drilling is nevertheless easy to do, with both processes able to be carried out with basic DIY tools. This, along with the aforementioned short installation timespan, saves you money, time, and resources. As well as all this, the product is supplied with a 10-year warranty, giving you that little extra piece of mind that your structure will be protected long after initial installation of the Mini Corrugated Roofing Sheet, regardless of what the future holds.
When it comes to adding this sheeting to your structure, the application process could not be easier. The process can be carried out with standard DIY equipment that most will be able to find around their home, such as fine-toothed saws and hand drills. When carrying out installation, it is recommended that you allow for around 60mm of overhang in order to ensure the frame of your structure is not damaged by rainwater. While the material will allow for plenty of natural light, it is resistant to UV light, and therefore will continue to perform even in intense sunlight.
Have a question About the Corolux - Mini Corrugated PVC Roofing Sheet - Translucent?
The team here at Roofing Megastore are always on hand to answer any questions you may have about our products as best we can. Call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Lead Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Cover Width||603 mm|
|Overall Width||662 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.