Coroline Corrugated Shed Roof Kit
Trusted Service Award 2022
Re-roofing your garden shed just got easier with our exclusive corrugated shed roof kits from Coroline. Designed to suit both apex and pent roof sheds, our kits come in a wide choice of colours and common shed sizes. As well as containing everything you’ll need to fit a long-lasting roof onto your garden shed, every kit comes supplied with easy-to-follow instructions as standard.
Overview of Our Shed Roof Kit
- Available for apex and pent roof sheds in a range of common sizes; including 6 x 4ft, 8 x 6ft, 10 x 6ft and many more.
- Contains everything you need to replace your shed roof, including sheets, fixings, and flashings.
- Easy to install without any specialist tools or equipment.
- Comes with a 15-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Before you order your corrugated shed roof kit, do note that these are only suitable for lightweight timber sheds. Our kits assume that your shed roof pitch is 20°, which is the most common roof pitch for garden sheds. If your shed roof has a different pitch, use our Coroline calculator, or call our friendly customer service team on 01295 565 565, and they’ll work everything out for you.
What’s Included in Our Shed Roof Kits?
The exact contents of our corrugated shed roof kits will vary depending on whether you have an apex or pent shed roof. Whatever you choose, your kit will contain everything you need to fit a stylish corrugated bitumen roof onto your shed.
Each Kit Includes:
- Bitumen Roof Sheets
- Bitumen Roof Ridge (Apex only)
- Bitumen Roof Verge
- Foam Eaves Fillers
- PVC Batten Cloaking Pieces
- PVC Eaves Tray Pieces
- Capped Galvanised Fixings
- Manufacturer’s Guide
- DOES NOT include a shed
What Do You Need to Fit a Corrugated Bitumen Shed Roof Kit?
Our corrugated shed roof kits are designed to be simple to install, whether you’re a handy homeowner or experienced tradesperson. Whilst no specialist tools or equipment will be required, we do recommend that you have the following basic tools to hand. This will ensure that you install your new shed roof quickly, easily, and safely.
- Measuring tape
- Fine-toothed saw
We’d urge you to follow Coroline’s installation guide. This will provide exact step-by-step instructions to ensure your new shed roof will be strong, safe, and watertight for years to come. A copy should also come included with the rest of your shed roof kit.
Have Any More Questions About Our Corrugated Shed Roof Kits?
If you’ve got more questions about our shed roof kits or anything else, get in touch with our award-winning customer service team. They’ll help get your project on track and underway ASAP. Call them on 01295 565 565, email [email protected], or use the handy live chat below.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.