Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Composite Decking Board - 25mm x 146mm x 3600mm
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 74mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Composite Fascia Board - 11mm x 150mm x 3600mm
Composite Prime - uPVC Balustrade Kit
Composite Prime - Middle Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - Corner Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - End Post Kit - 970mm
Composite Prime - HD Deck Fixing Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Slim Clips and Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS Starter Clips and Screws - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck Slim Clips & Screws - Pack of 200
Composite Prime - HD Deck XS End Caps - Pack of 20
Composite Prime - HD Deck Dual End Caps - Pack of 20
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Please note that this product MUST be ordered in quantities of 2. For help, call our team on 01295 565 565.
Overview of the HD Deck XS Composite Boards
- Utilises the latest technology – a unique design with a fantastic appearance
- Double sided - a choice of a narrow or wide groove
- Safe and secure – barefoot safe and child friendly with high rot and decay resistance
- High durability – won’t warp, splinter or bend, maintaining form throughout the year
- Part of an expansive range – fully compatible range of accessories also available
A board from the XS range from industry specialists Composite Prime, this product is the perfect solution for those looking for extra strength and durability in their garden decking, with the board prioritising strength as well as appearance.
Available in the styles and finishes, there is a colour to suit every need, whether you’re looking for a matching style or are looking to create an eye-catching array of shades.
What are the key benefits to this product?
The XS series emphasises extra strength while maintaining the similarities to classic timber decking, giving you a structure that is far sturdier and more durable than many available alternatives.
This series also boasts a range of features implemented in order to eliminate some of the most common problems faced when installing and maintaining traditional garden decking, such as fading and rot.
In a similar vain to other products from Composite Prime, this range also emphasises low maintenance and high durability levels, without sacrificing the visual appeal many desire from their traditional garden decking.
What is this product made from?
The materials from which this piece is made make it far more resistant to general weathering. Fading and UV damage are problems of the past, with excellent colour retention and resistant to UV lighting built into each piece
How easily is this product installed?
The XS system has been carefully designed to maximise the ease of installation without compromising durability. This piece has been designed to work seamless with other products in the range including the various accessories available.
These components are also free from hazardous substances, meaning you won’t be at risk during or after the application process. The system even allows for simplified de-installation, meaning if you find you need to remove your deck, you can do so with far less hassle.
How resistant is this product to the elements?
It is vital for all forms of garden builds that the materials used are as resistant as possible to natural hazards and occurrences. While timber decking can often experiences shape change during particularly cold or hot bouts of weather, the XS boards and accessories are far more resistant.
Have a question about the HD Deck XS Composite Decking Boards?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online, and we’ll do our best to help you out, whether your question is about this product or about another in our extensive ranges.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.