CleanScreen - UltimateSeal Dust Barrier Ceiling Support (Pack of 2)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
- For simple, straightforward use with CleanScreen polythene sheets
- Quick and easy installation
- Can be reused multiple times
- Can be cut and resized to suit your specific project requirements
- Subtle, tidy design keeps your workplace looking professional and uniform
When you need to keep as much dust out of your workplace as possible, this ceiling support is a great solution. When used alongside other products in the Protec CleanScreen range, it provides even more protection from dust, dirt and debris.
What are the Main Benefits of This Ceiling Support?
Designed to work in tandem with other CleanScreen products such as the polythene sheets and support bars, you can achieve a complete seal preventing dust in no time at all. Made predominantly using foam, it is lightweight and easy to handle.
The bar is not only useful on the first job, however – it is totally reusable, and can be applied time after time with the same great performance. It can also be cut and reshaped, giving you plenty of flexibility over where this bar can be applied and used.
Where Can This Ceiling Support be Used?
Anywhere that CleanScreen polythene sheets and support poles are present, this bar can be used to great effect. With great results in the majority of workspaces, it is as versatile as the sheets and support poles themselves, meaning this bar could potentially be placed at a height of up to 6 metres!
The fact that this bar can be cut and resized also makes it ideal for smaller areas where more specific and intricate sizes are required.
How is Ceiling Support Used?
Applying the seal couldn’t be simpler. Its lightweight build makes it easy to raise to higher-level areas. No nails, screws, or battens are needed either – simply position the clips to the bar and click together before erecting the bar into place using the support poles (sold separately).
Who is Protec?
Protec is a manufacturer that specialises in the protection of tools, equipment and workers on the construction site. With a wide variety of different products designed for hundreds of different tasks, from scaffold protection to bubble wrapping, Protec have made a name for themselves as one of the country’s most renowned suppliers of safety products and materials.
With over 25 years of operation behind them. Protec have continually and consistently analysed and improved upon their ranges year on year, providing new, innovative protection products alongside older, well-known classics that haven’t lost out on their effectiveness as time has passed.
Have a Question About the CleanScreen - UltimateSeal Dust Barrier Ceiling Support (Pack of 2)?
If you have any questions about Proplex products, or another range that we stock, please feel free to message us online, email us or call us on 01295 565565, and our team will do their best to help you out.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
|Overall Length||1200 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.