CleanScreen - TwistLoc Dust Barrier Support Poles (Pack of 2)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
- Effective protective membrane from Protec
- Approved to the LPS 1207 standard
- Permeable membrane means floors have room to breathe
- Very strong yet remarkably lightweight
- Extremely durable and versatile
The Breathershield Floor Protection Membrane has been designed by Protec to provide your floor with a reliable defence against the elements. This extremely efficient product goes to show Protec’s dedication to providing protection in a wide array of different forms in order to ensure that your surfaces and items avoid any unexpected incidents.
What are the Main Benefits of this Protection Sheet?
This membrane is remarkably strong whilst also flame retardant, benefitting from approval to the LPS 1207 standard. The structure of the membrane has been designed to make it permeable, allowing the floor to breathe, while the material itself is resistant to water.
Easy to handle and apply, it rolls out quickly and can be used while work continues around it while it allows other surfaces to dry or cure.
What Situations is this Protection Sheet Ideal for?
This membrane is extremely versatile and can be used on a wide range of surfaces and in a number of different situations. Primarily for the protection of flat floors, it can cover various different surface materials including vinyl, stone, tiling and more.
The aforementioned fire-retardant qualities this membrane boasts means it is also ideal for work and construction sites that require compliance to the LPS 1207 standard. Along with this, the fact that it is easy to cut, fold and crease even by just one person, makes it a great candidate for protecting surfaces in smaller, more enclosed areas.
How do I use this Protection Sheet?
This protection membrane is extremely easy to handle and can be used to keep your surfaces safe without any unnecessary extra steps. It is simply laid out on top of the desired surface. The high-quality materials used in the production of this product is what makes it stand out – with it you are guaranteed straightforward and simple protection application.
Who is Protec?
Protec is a manufacturer that specialises in the protection of your tools, equipment and yourself on the construction site. With a wide variety of different products designed for hundreds of different tasks, from scaffold protection to bubble wrapping, Protec have made a name for themselves as one of the country’s most renowned suppliers of safety products and materials.
With over 25 years of operation behind them. Protec have continually and consistently analysed and improved upon their ranges year on year, providing new, innovative protection products alongside older, well-known classics that haven’t lost out on their effectiveness as time has passed.
Have a Question About the CleanScreen - TwistLoc Dust Barrier Support Poles (Pack of 2)?
If you have any questions about Proplex products, or another range that we stock, please feel free to message us online, email us or call us on 01295 565565, and our team will do their best to help you out.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.