Cavity Wall Weep Vent - 65 x 10 x 100mm (Pack of 50)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Timloc’s purpose made and preformed Cavity Wall Weeps are expertly designed to guarantee both cavity ventilation and a reliable discharge of water. Unlike just using perpendicular joints for drainage, these wall weeps are produced with an integral front grille which prevents the entry of large nest building insects. Available in a range of colours, including terracotta, brown, clear, buff and more these wall weeps can blend with the colour of your brick or mortar, making for an extremely effective yet subtle unit.
Overview of Timloc Cavity Wall Weep Vent
Purpose made and pre-formed to guarantee a reliable discharge of water
Less prone to inadvertent pointing-up than other weep holes
Built in front grille prevents the entry of large nest building insects into the cavity
Range of colours available to allow the wall weep to blend with your brick or motor
Longer length wall weeps can be built using extension pieces
Satisfies all NHBC requirements, all relevant building regulations and all relevant British standards
Common Questions About This Wall Weep
How Do I Install This Wall Weep?
Ensure that your external wall is a standard 102.5mm brick or 100mm block thickness. Timloc’s Cavity Wall Weep Vent should be placed directly on top of the base of a cavity tray or DPC, or on the front flange of the lintel. Wall weeps should be spaced at 450mm centres to comply with NHBC recommendations, care should also be taken to ensure the wall weep is kept clear of mortar and does not become blocked. For further guidance, refer to Timloc’s installation advice by clicking here.
Where Can I Use This Wall Weep?
This wall weep should be used wherever water could collect inside a cavity wall, such as over external lintels or wherever a cavity tray system is installed.
How Many Wall Weeps Do I Need?
To calculates the correct quantity of Timloc’s Cavity Wall Weep Vent simply divide the overall length of the cavity tray, DPC or lintel by 450mm and round up to the nearest whole number.
Have More Questions About This Wall Weep?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-2 Days|
|Overall Length||100 mm|
|Overall Width||10 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.