This Product is Out of Stock
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as we have more stock available.Please enter a valid email address
Thank you! We will send you an email when the product is back in stock!
Bullet Roof Rainstop - Instant Waterproofing Roof Coating - Dark Grey - 5kg
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
With the impressive ability to carefully bridge cracks and bond almost anything without a primer even in damp and rainy conditions, the Bullet Roof Rainstop Roof Coating has definitely become a must-have product for professionals to keep in the van. This high-quality waterproofing roof coating is easy to apply with 1-2kg per m2 average plus becomes water resistant immediately after application.
Overview of the Bullet Roof Rainstop Roof Coating
- Practical ability to bridge cracks & bond almost anything without a primer
- Perfect for emergency repairs to flat roofs, pitched roofs & gutters
- Suitable for an economical roof covering applied in one coat
- Can be easily used in damp and rainy conditions
- Suitable substrates include weathered asphalt & bituminous surfaces, brickwork, concrete, fibreglass, felt, galvanised & ferrous metal
- Up to two years of shelf life if correctly stored
- Water resistant with rainfall after immediate application causing no damage or effect
- Quick & easy to apply
- Application temperature range: 5℃ - 25℃
Common Questions About This Rainstop Waterproofing Roof Coating
How do you apply the Rainstop Waterproofing Roof Coating?
To prepare for application, clean all areas and remove moss, lichen & debris by brushing or power washing. Remove surface water & any oil or grease, then allow to dry. You should also treat the area with a fungicidal wash to prevent any further fungal growth. After repairing in the substrate, apply Rainstop coating using a brush or squeegee to the dry and cleaned surface with an approximate coverage of 1kg-2kg/m2.
Before this step it is always recommended to carry out a test area.
For full preparation & application, safety & technical information, please reference the product data sheet here before purchasing.
Do you need to use a primer?
The Rainstop Instant Waterproofing Roof Coating can be applied without primer to most roof surfaces. However, for best results, primer should be used on porous and metal roof surfaces.
What is the drying time?
The average drying time is 2/3 days depending on the ambient temperature and thickness. The coating is water resistant immediately after you have applied.
Have More Questions About This Rainstop Waterproofing Roof Coating?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
With the festive break approaching, we're aim to keep you informed about any impact this may have on your delivery. You will therefore find additional information about when orders placed over during this break will be processed below the 'Add to Basket' button on most products. If you still have questions, please call our friendly team on 01295 565 565.
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.