Bullet Roof Mono Top - Polyurea Protective Roof Coating - 10kg (Pack of 2)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
Incredibly durable and tough, the Bullet Roof Mono Polyurea Protective Roof Coating has been expertly formulated to provide effective resistance against wear and abrasion plus creates an anti-slip surface when used with a quartz aggregate. This Mono Top coating easily withstands heavy foot and vehicle traffic and as it is aliphatic, offers very high UV resistance. When used with the Bullet Roof Mono System, it can increase its lifespan up to an impressive 35+ years.
Overview of the Polyurea Protective Roof Coating
- Extremely tough, high-strength protection coat, ideal for providing resistance to wear & abrasion
- Creates effective anti-slip surfaces when used in conjunction with a quartz aggregate
- Easily withstands heavy foot and vehicle traffic
- Is fully aliphatic so offers very high UV resistance
- Can be used with the Bullet Roof Mono System to increase its lifespan in excess of 35+ years
- Ideal for use in extreme wear applications such as car parks and balconies
- Can be applied at surfaces temperatures of +5 degC to +35 degC (RH > 85%)
- Service temperature -40 degC to +120deg C in air
- High adhesion & elasticity
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or airless spray
Common Questions About This Polyurea Protective Roof Coating
What is a Polyurea Coating?
Polyurea is an elastomer substance derived from step-growth polymerization. It is an exceptionally tough and resilient protection coat that is used to provide abrasion and wear resistance and to also create an anti-slip surface when used in conjunction with a quartz aggregate.
How do you apply the Polyurea Roof Coating?
This roof coating can be easily applied by brush, roller or airless spray system. It can be sprayed using airless spray to refurbish existing roof sheets (plastisol coated steel, asbestos etc) when in used in conjunction with a suitable primer to provide high levels of protection, drastically extending the lifespan.
The coating can also be used to extend the lifespan of the Bullet Roof Mono Top system. In normal/low traffic areas, it can be applied at a rate of 0.150-0.400 kg m2 in one coat. In high traffic areas two coats should be applied. When applying onto a new Mono Top system, you must apply within 72 hours of the Bullet Roof Mono application.
For more information, please ensure you check the product data sheet here before purchasing.
What is Polyurea Coating used for?
The Bullet Roof Mono Top Polyurea Protective Roof Coating is suitable for balcony finishes, car park surfaces, footpath and muster point demarcation, anti-slip surfaces with the addition of quartz aggregate and sheet roof refurbishments via airless spray.
How long does Polyurea last?
Polyurea coatings are highly durable and is estimated that they can last up to 25 – 30 years with no need for constant replacement every few years.
Have More Questions About This Polyurea Protective Roof Coating?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tacking a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.