Are you thinking of replacing your existing conservatory roof? Then look no further than Roofing Megastore – the experts in conservatory roofing materials, from polycarbonate sheets to lightweight roof tiles to tile effect metal sheeting. Our range of conservatory roofing sheets and tiles include those crafted by the best brands, such as AXIOME, Tapco and Britmet. Each crafted to provide an affordable, durable and lightweight roofing system for your conservatory.
Tiled Conservatory Roof
Is your conservatory too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter? If so, you’re not alone as this is a common side effect of glass or polycarbonate roofs. You may, therefore, benefit from a “warm roof” with lightweight roof tiles.
A tiled conservatory roof offers a number of benefits, such as improved durability and requiring little maintenance. Our range of lightweight roof tiles also allow you to have a tiled conservatory roof without putting considerable strain on the structure of your conservatory.
Polycarbonate Conservatory Roof
Is a tiled conservatory roof out of your price range? If so, join millions of homeowners across the country and fit tough, thermally efficient polycarbonate roofing sheets onto your conservatory. These sheets are also incredibly lightweight.
Our range of polycarbonate conservatory roof sheets prevent up to 98% of solar radiation and are available in multiple thicknesses, providing you with the exact level of thermal insulation you want. Polycarbonate sheets also offer a warranty of up to 10 years.
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets
If you are looking for polycarbonate roof sheets for your conservatory roof then why not check out our polycarbonate sheet finder. With so many options available in different sizes and tints it can be a little time consuming traipsing through hundreds of products, so we have made life easy for you. Simply click the thickness and size and it will take you to exactly what you need. If, on the other hand, you are unsure we have a guide for you underneath the finder to help you figure out the best polycarbonate sheet for you conservatory roof and photo gallery.
Roofing Megastore offer a vast range of polycarbonate roof sheets and complete range of accessories, so you can create the perfect environment in your own conservatory.
Whether you are looking to unwind, study, work, entertain or play there is a polycarbonate sheet to match, giving you and your conservatory roof everything you need.
Quality Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets
- Very tough - Our range of sheets have impact resistance of up to 200 times that of glass
- Thermally efficient – Polycarbonate sheets which can achieve a U-Value as low as 1.2W/m2K
- Different Thicknesses – we offer a wide range of thicknesses depending on spans and thermal performance requirements
- With our range of finishes you can create the perfect environment for your conservatory
- Lightweight – very light compared to glass and very easy to handle
- 10 year warranty on all sheets
- UV resistant – 98% of solar radiation is prevented
- Range of tints means you can vary the amount of light that comes through your conservatory roof or how much privacy you would like when spending time in your conservatory
- Excellent fire performance
- Most conservatory roofs in the UK use a 25mm fivewall because it offers the best insulating option as well as structure.
Lightweight Metal Roof Tiles
Our range of lightweight metal roof tiles are ideal for those who want a tiled conservatory roof – here’s why.
- They weigh as little as 7kg m2 which is lighter than glass and even some polycarbonate sheets, which your existing conservatory is designed for.
- We offer a wide range of profiles from Slate tiles, small plain tiles to profiled villatiles. We are certain you can find a tile to match the roof on your existing property so your conservatory doesn’t stand out.
- Our range of lightweight metal roof tiles are quieter than traditional tiles. There will be reduced transfer of noise from rain or hail
- Wide range of colours – you have a choice of colours available for each profile meaning your conservatory roof can look exactly how you want it.
- Extremely fast to install - on average you only need 2.2 lightweight metal roof tiles per m2. Unlike slates where the average number of tiles per m2 are 22, with our lightweight metal tile range you can have a great appearance and fit the product 10 times faster, meaning you can enjoy your brand new conservatory roof even quicker
- 40 year guarantee! Our range of metal tiles come with a 40 year guarantee and a 60 year life expectancy.
- Virtually maintenance free. Breakages and repairs are now a thing of the past, the only thing you may need to do is clean the gutters
- Want a roof window? No problem at all, all major roof light manufactures have a special flashing kit designed for lightweight metal roof tiles.
- Strong and durable. You can stand on these tiles and wash your windows. It’s also secure against vandalism and extreme weather.
- Low pitch – certain profiles can achieve a pitch of 10 degrees. These are perfect if you have a low pitch lean to conservatory roof, or if you have height restrictions such as windows, extrusions or pipes.
- Fire rated
- No special fixing methods – simply install as you would do tradition tiles onto roof battens.
- Cost effective – from only £18.88m2 these products are high quality with excellent value for money as they will last 40 years plus.
Lightweight Synthetic Tiles
Roofing Megastore have an extensive range of lightweight synthetic tiles, or sometimes referred to as plastic slates and tiles. If you are looking for an authentic slate roof that is suitable for your conservatory, then this is certainly the category for you to look in – here’s why.
- Authentic slate appearance which highlight the true characteristics of real slate – you would know the difference
- Lightweight – each slate only weighs 700g, on average they are weigh around 15.5kg m2
- Low pitch – they can be installed as low as 14.5 degrees. Very suitable for any conservatory roofs with height restrictions
- The plastic slates have a range of traditional colours- you will be sure to find the ideal colour for you
- 40 year warranty – the synthetic slates have an excellent life span meaning you may never need to touch your conservatory roof again
- Very easy to fit. The lightweight plastic tile and synthetic tile range are a good choice for anybody who hasn’t installed roof tiles before. If you are a professional roofer then you can be sure to finish your customers conservatory roof in no time
- No breakages – synthetic slates won’t require you to over order for any breakages
- Environmentally friendly – most synthetic slates in this range are either made from recycled material or are recyclable
- Fire rated
- From only £45.09m2
Lightweight Tile Effect Sheets
Do you have a conservatory roof that has a very shallow roof pitch but still want a tiled conservatory roof? Then our lightweight tile effect sheet is the product for you. This sheet is leagues above the rest of the product range when you have very shallow pitch conservatory roof. These sheets can go as low as 5 degrees with a 40 year guarantee as well. This product is also “made to measure” meaning you can order the exact amount of sheets you require in the exact length – this is a huge advantage especially when roofing lean to conservatory roofs. For example if you have a 4m x 3xm lean to you simply need 4 sheets in 3m lengths. Other benefits to the lightweight tile effect roof sheet for conservatory roofs are
- Low pitch – 5 degrees
- Made to measure only £33.40 per metre makes it a more cost effect than synthetic roof tiles
- Extremely tough and durable. Made form 0.9mm steel, you can run and jump all over the sheet without causing any damage
- 40 year guarantee
- Wide choice of colours
- Perfect for lean to conservatory roofs or conservatory roofs fitted to bungalows
- Fastest product to install is it will be made to the exact length you need
- Traditional pantile appearance