Britmet - Roof Coat Paint - Grey (1 Litre)
Extra Savings This Black Friday
Enjoy an extra 10% off all Britmet metal tiles and accessories with Roofing Megastore. Discount automatically applied to your cart and must end Monday.
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the Britmet - Roof Coat Paint
- Smooth paint for roof tiles
- Excellent levels of durability
- Produced from high-quality materials
- Suitable for a range of Britmet lightweight roofing products
- Helps to prevent the growth of mould
- Trusted manufacturer with 30 years of experience
- Range of colours available
Britmet is a company that boasts 30 years of experience in producing paints and coatings, and this couldn’t be more apparent in their Roof Coat Paint. Part of their range of multi-purpose paints produced from various high-quality products, this roofing paint can be used to paint a wide range of tiles, keeping them looking fantastic and helping to prevent decay.
The paints texture is unique amongst the range, providing your tiles with a smooth, flexible coating that has excellent water resistance, meaning paint won’t wash away during even the most intense of downpours. The paint has been produced to withstand all kinds of weather and temperature conditions throughout the year, minimising the show of wear long after application.
One of the major problems that can plague both roof tiles and the coating that covers them is the threat posed from mould growth. Not only does mould look extremely displeasing aesthetically, but it can seriously damage the infrastructure of the tiles themselves. This is why Britmet has made this paint’s ability to prevent the growth of mould a priority. Keeping mould away and retaining the visual splendour of your roof, this paint is an ideal solution for those looking to combat mould growth and spread as efficiently as possible.
Britmet is a UK-based manufacturer that has experienced excellent levels of growth over the last few years, and now produces a wide range of products especially designed for roofing construction. They produce over 350,000kgs of both textured and smooth paint coatings on a yearly basis. Their attention to detail in the production of their vast range of products is recognised across the country, with their lightweight roofing product range proving especially popular in all sorts of construction ventures all over the UK.
Have a Question About the Britmet - Roof Coat Paint?
Roofing Megastore has a team of dedicated individuals on hand to help answer any questions you may have about this or one of the other products in our extensive catalogue. Please do call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to give you the guidance you need.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.