Britmet - Profile 49 - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile - Titanium Grey (0.45mm)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Britmet - Plus Tile (0.9mm) Range - Tek Screw - Titanium Grey (Pack of 50)
Britmet - Left Hand Barge - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Barge - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge End Cap - Titanium Grey
Britmet - Angle Hip - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - Apron Flashing - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - 90° Angle Hip End Cap - Titanium Grey
Britmet - Mono Ridge - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - 135° Angle Hip End Cap - Titanium Grey
Britmet - Metal Valley - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - Cover Flashing - Titanium Grey (1250mm)
Britmet - Barrel Ridge - Titanium Grey (410mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip - Titanium Grey (410mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip End Cap - Titanium Grey
Britmet - Barrel Ridge End Cap - Titanium Grey
Britmet - 3 Way Top Cap - Titanium Grey
Britmet - 5 Way Top Cap - Titanium Grey
Britmet - Villatile - Air Vent Tile - Titanium Grey
Britmet - Profile 49 - Air Vent Tile - Titanium Grey
Britmet - Breather Membrane (1x50m)
Britmet - Eave Felt Carrier (1m)
Britmet - Eave Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Ridge Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Nails - Black (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Black (5 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (5 KG)
Britmet - GRP Valley (3m)
Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit - Titanium Grey
Overview of the Britmet - Profile 49 - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile
- Excellent resistance levels – can withstand multiple weather and temperature conditions
- Straightforward installation – save both time and money
- Easy to handle and use – up to 1/7th of the weight of many concrete tiles
- Attention to detail – carefully designed to replicate the visual appeal of concrete tiles
- Variety of styles available – choose from 6 fantastic colours
- Minimal maintenance required – incredibly resistant to chipping and cracking
- Excellent compatibility – suitable for a wide range of different building projects
This tile from the Britmet line is a lightweight metal roof tile, carefully designed to mimic the appearance of traditional concrete tiles that have proven extremely popular up and down the country. This incredibly easy-to-handle alternative provides an exceptional aesthetic without compromising durability and compatibility.
What projects is this piece suitable for?
One of the most unique benefits of this tile and its accessories is its exceptional levels of versatility. Suitable for almost any roofing project, you can expect your Profile 49 tiles to look and perform fantastically on houses, conservatories, sheds, extensions and far more.
This tile can also be used on roofs with pitches as low as 10°, and as such is the perfect option for those looking for great aesthetic of concrete tiles on their lower pitched roofs. Traditional concrete tiles are often incompatible, making this the ultimate alternative.
How easily is this piece installed?
Another feature sure to draw you to this excellent product is the ease it can be installed with. Britmet prides itself in producing tiles and accessories that are easy to understand, and simple to install. This all without making any compromises in regards to other vital elements such as design or longevity.
There is no cement or mortar required to fit the Britmet Profile 49 effectively, making it full dry fixable. Not only does this save anyone a great deal of time and hassle, it makes this the application process of this piece extremely intuitive and easy to grasp even for beginners.
On top of all this, the tile comes with a 40-year guarantee.
How durable is this product?
All tiles should be designed to resist everything the notorious British weather can throw at them, and the Profile 49 is absolutely no exception. Excelling in its ability to withstand various types of weather and temperature conditions throughout the year, it will stay firmly in place in rain or shine.
When properly secured, this tile becomes incredibly sturdy even in the face of strong winds. Where as many other tile types are also prone to cracking and shattering, this piece is far stronger, and more able to take the knocks and impacts it may encounter upon your roof.
Does this piece come with accessories?
There are plenty of accessories available for this product (sold separately). From ridges to flashings, you’re sure to find everything you need to carry out your roofing project, all with the same brilliant qualities at the same exceptional prices.
What colours is this piece available in?
This particular tile piece is available in 6 sensational colours, each of which have been carefully picked out and produced to suit just about every taste and requirement. From classic-looking Rustic Terracotta to sleek Titanium Grey, these colour options have been designed to look fantastic for longer, with lengthy lifespans and resistance to various types of weather.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Profile 49 - Lightweight Metal Roof Tile?
If you have a question about this product or another in our range, then please feel free to get in touch! You can call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||10 °|
|Tiles per M2||2.08|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||365 mm|
|Cover Width||1315 mm|
|Overall Length||365 mm|
|Overall Width||1420 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)