Britmet - Masonry Coat - Wood & Masonry Paint - Buttermilk (1 Litre)
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
Overview of the Britmet - Masonry Coat - Wood & Masonry Paint
- Styrene Acrylic Masonry Paint
- Excellent levels of durability
- Produced from high-quality materials
- Able to cover large areas
- Suitable for a range of Britmet lightweight roofing products
- Trusted manufacturer with 30 years of experience
- Range of colours available
Produced by UK-based manufacturers Britmet, this masonry coat is part of the company’s range of multi-purpose paints. Created from high-quality materials by a group with more than 30 years of experience in the industry, this paint can be used on a wide range of surfaces and is also ideal for painting over the Britmet Stipple Finish Coat.
Several decisions have been made in the production of this masonry coat to ensure that it is does not suffer from issues that can befall other brands of similar paints. For example, one of the more frustrating issues that customers can run into when painting is having less paint than expected and running out halfway through the application process. This paint can be spread out to cover much larger areas without compromising the appearance of the finished surface.
Painted surfaces are also susceptible to dirt, especially when they are still freshly coated. To combat this, the Masonry Coat has been made to be resistant against the build-up of dirt, maintaining a more impressive visual appearance for far longer. The paint is also very waterproof, ensuring your surface remains unaffected by even the most intense rainfalls.
Britmet is a UK-based manufacturer that has experienced excellent levels of growth over the last few years, and now produces a wide range of products especially designed for roofing construction. They produce over 350,000kgs of both textured and smooth paint coatings on a yearly basis. Their attention to detail in the production of their vast range of products is recognised across the country, with their lightweight roofing product range proving especially popular in all sorts of construction ventures all over the UK.
Have a Question About the Britmet - Masonry Coat - Wood & Masonry Paint?
Roofing Megastore has a team of dedicated individuals on hand to help answer any questions you may have about this or one of the other products in our extensive catalogue. Please do call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to give you the guidance you need.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.