This Product is Out of Stock
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as we have more stock available.Please enter a valid email address
Thank you! We will send you an email when the product is back in stock!
Britmet - Ecopan Plus - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1530x1080x0.9mm)
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Trusted Service Award 2022
Overview of the Britmet - Ecopan Plus - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet
- Excellent resistance levels – can withstand multiple weather and temperature conditions
- Straightforward installation – save both time and money
- Easy to handle and use – can be installed quickly with little to no wastage
- Minimal maintenance required – incredibly resistant to chipping and cracking
- Excellent compatibility – suitable for a wide range of different building projects
The Ecopan Plus roofing sheet represents the latest in design and production technologies from industry leaders Britmet. One of the top names in the lightweight roofing tile industry, they have created a tile that prioritises durability and ease of installation without compromising the excellent visual appearance seen in regular tiles, it is a fantastic alternative.
What projects is this piece suitable for?
One of the many fantastic benefits of this tile piece is its versatility. Suitable for almost any roofing project, you can expect your Ecopan Plus roofing sheets to perform fantastically on a range of houses, conservatories, sheds, extensions and far more.
This tile can also be used on roofs with pitches as low as 5°, which makes it ideal for lower pitched roofs as well as higher pitched ones. It is a fantastic way to add the visual appeal of more traditional looking tiles to your roof.
How easily is this piece installed?
Another feature sure to draw your attention is the ease with which this sheet can be installed. Britmet is a manufacturer that prides itself in producing tiles and accessories that are easy to understand, and very simple to install. This all without making any compromises in regards to design or longevity.
No cement or mortar is required to fit the Ecopan Plus tile effectively, making it fully dry fixable. Not only does this save you a great deal of time and hassle, it makes the application process of this piece much more intuitive, and even first timers will find the steps straightforward.
On top of this, the sheet comes with a 40-year guarantee.
How durable is this product?
Many tile types have been designed to resist everything the British weather can bring their way, and the Ecopan Plus sheet expands on this by excelling in its ability to withstand various types of weather all throughout the year.
Also remaining durable and reliable in both hot and cold temperatures, it has been designed to provide your roof with protection against the elements. This includes strong winds, and whereas many other tile types are prone to cracking and shattering these metal roofing sheets are far stronger and more able to take the knocks and impacts they may encounter while on your roof.
Does this piece come with accessories?
There are a wide range of different accessories available for this product (sold separately). From ridges to flashings and more besides, you're sure to find everything you will need to carry out your roofing project, all with great features and at exceptional prices.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Ecopan Plus - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet?
If you need assistance regarding this or another one of the products in our extensive ranges, feel free to call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you out.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||1500 mm|
|Cover Width||1040 mm|
|Overall Length||1530 mm|
|Overall Width||1080 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)