This Product is Out of Stock
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Enter your email address below and we'll notify you as soon as we have more stock available.Please enter a valid email address
Thank you! We will send you an email when the product is back in stock!
Britmet - Ecopan - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Smooth Red (1530x1080x0.7mm)
Reasons why homeowners choose this product:
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Trusted Service Award 2022
The Ecopan Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet is made from high grade 0.7mm thick steel and coated with a smooth finish. The advantages of this mean you get an extremely strong and secure lightweight tile covering which you can walk and jump all over without causing a single bit of damage, whilst giving you the appearance of traditional pantiles. It is also resistant to corrosive atmospheric conditions.
This metal roofing system will last up to 60 years and actually comes with a 40 year guarantee, subject to adherence to the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
Ecopan can be installed straight down to a solid nail-able surface or instead be fixed to tile battens. Once again, this metal roofing system is ideal for most DIY roofing projects and will enhance the look and performance your building.
Please see the below table to show the differences between Ecopan, Ecopan Plus, and Corotile lightweight metal roof sheets.
|Sheet Size||1.55m x 1.08m||1.55m x 1.08m||1.14m x 0.86mm|
|warranty||40 years||40 years||25 years|
|minimum pitch||5 degrees||5 degrees||10 degrees|
This fantastic product can be installed as low as 5 degrees all the way to 90 degrees (vertical). Each metal roof sheet covers 1.68m2. If you need help calculating how many sheets you need, why not speak to an industry expert on today.
- Ideal for DIY
- Extremely tough 0.7mm thick
- Long lasting with a 40 year guarantee
- Very easy to install
- Traditional pantile appearance
- Fits any roof
- Unique lightweight roofing sheet
- Zero wastage
- Full range of accessories
- Lightweight only 11kg m2
- Only need a power screwdriver
- Resistant to corrosive atmospheric conditions
- Low pitch - can be installed as low as 5 degrees
Being the DIYer's dream, Ecopan can be used for almost any roofing project with speed and ease. We have listed a few buildings below where the Ecopan Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet can be installed and why.
- Garage Roof - Garage roofs can have a very low roof pitch or require a lightweight roof due to the structure of the garage. Garages can also be protecting high value items such as cars or garden machinery. The Ecopan Plus lightweight metal roofing sheet ticks all the box's here and is an increasingly popular choice.
- Shed Roofs - If you're thinking of upgrading your shed roof and or appearance yourself whilst wanting something easy to install and maintenance free, then with almost no wastage and only a power screwdriver needed to fix the roof sheets the Ecopan Plus metal sheet will be a serious contender.
- Park Home Roof - If you are looking to re-roof your park home the Ecopan Plus could be a surprising option for you. Typically the park home parks all have the same pantile effect light weight metal roof tiles, the Ecopan Plus sheet matches this in appearance and in colour. It also requires less sheets per metre than your typical Metrotile, Decra or Britmet Ultratile so could save you money and time on fitting.
- Pool Houses - This lightweight Metal Roof Sheet has excellent resistance to corrosive atmospheric conditions just like those in pool houses or above hot tubs etc. even stables and agricultural buildings.
- Play House
- Tool Shed
- Garden Buildings and offices
- Animal Shelters
Virtually any project!
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Max Pitch||90 °|
|Min Pitch||5 °|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||1500 mm|
|Cover Width||1040 mm|
|Overall Length||1530 mm|
|Overall Width||1080 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.
Corotile - Lightweight Metal Roofing Sheet - Charcoal (1140x860mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Terracotta (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Mid Grey (0.9mm)
Britmet - Pantile 2000 - Tile Effect Sheet - Made to Measure - Charcoal (0.9mm)