Britmet - Apron Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Britmet - Plus Tile (0.9mm) Range - Tek Screw - Moss Green (Pack of 50)
Britmet - Barrel Ridge End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Barrel Ridge - Moss Green (410mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Metal Valley - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Angle Ridge End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Left Hand Barge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Barge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Mono Ridge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Right Hand Barge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Barge - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Cover Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Left Hand Side Wall Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Plaintile - Right Hand Side Wall Flashing - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - Barrel Hip End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Barrel Hip - Moss Green (410mm)
Britmet - Angle Hip - Moss Green (1250mm)
Britmet - 135° Angle Hip End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - 90° Angle Hip End Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Villatile - Air Vent Tile - Moss Green
Britmet - Profile 49 - Air Vent Tile - Moss Green
Britmet - Plaintile - Air Vent Tile - Moss Green
Britmet - Slate 2000 - Air Vent Tile - Moss Green
Britmet - 5 Way Top Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Ultratile - Air Vent Tile - Moss Green
Britmet - 3 Way Top Cap - Moss Green
Britmet - Breather Membrane (1x50m)
Britmet - Eave Felt Carrier (1m)
Britmet - Ridge Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Eave Vent Strip (1m)
Britmet - Nails - Black (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (2 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Black (5 KG)
Britmet - Nails - Terracotta (5 KG)
Britmet - GRP Valley (3m)
Britmet - Lightweight Metal Tile Touch Up Kit - Moss Green
Overview of the Britmet - Apron Flashing
- Part of a complete system - compliments other products in the Britmet range
- Gorgeous granulated finish - keeps your roof looking splendid and noise from rainfall low
- No maintenence required - no fixing and repairing once installed
- Highly versatile - useable on both 0.9mm and 0.45mm
- Cover length - 1.15m
This apron flashing is part of the lightweight tile range from Britmet, and has been designed specifcially to be compatible with the Britmet range of synthetic lightweight tiles. It is a fully dry fixable component, meaning no cement or mortar is needed to properly attach it to your roof.
The piece also features a granulated finish, which allows for a huge deduction in noise transfer when compared to smoother tiles. This means that far less noise is made during rainfall or hail.
With no maintenance required, this accessory will continue to perform fantastically long after installation. It is suitable for metal tiles of both 0.9mm and 0.45mm varieties, and is available in 6 eye-catching colours.
Got a Question About the Britmet - Apron Flashing?
If you need assistance regarding this or another one of the products in our extensive ranges, feel free to call us on 01295 565565, email us or chat to us online. We will do our best to help you out.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Min Pitch||10 °|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Cover Length||1150 mm|
|Overall Length||1250 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.