This Product is No Longer Available
Get in touch with our sales team on 01295 565 565 and they'll advise you on a suitable alternative for your project.
Why not try these?
Axiome - Anti-Dust Tape - 10m
Please contact our sales team on 01295 565 565
Trusted Service Award 2022
Axiome Anti-Dust Tape has been designed to be every bit as durable as the rest of the products in the range it accompanies. Easy to apply regardless of the experience of the installer, it is extremely effective in keeping out dust and debris, preventing it from damaging the inside of your multiwall polycarbonate roofing sheets.
Overview of the Axiome Anti-Dust Tape
- Anti-dust tape specifically designed for use alongside the Axiome multiwall polycarbonate roofing sheets
- To be used alongside other products in the Alukap glazing bar system
- Different sizes designed for different Axiome sheets, ensuring adhesion and performance are as effective as possible
- Extremely durable tape can withstand a range of weather and temperature conditions throughout the year
- Easily prevents ingress of dust, minimising the risk of it clogging up your multiwall sheets
Frequently Asked Questions About the Axiome Anti-Dust Tape
Which size tape do I need for my sheets?
The size of tape you will need depends on the thickness of the roofing sheets you are using. The size matches are as follows:
- 25mm for 10mm Axiome
- 33mm for 16mm Axiome
- 43mm for 25mm Axiome
- 55mm for 35mm Axiome
What projects is this product compatible with?
This anti-dust tape has been designed for use on projects alongside other components that make up the Alukap glazing bar system, a highly efficient method of helping to protect your roof against various weather conditions. Like the other products in the range, it is compatible with structures using timber rafters, in which its fixings can be placed securely.
Got a Question About the Axiome Anti-Dust Tape?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our award-winning team. They’ll help you pick the ideal product for your project, whether you’re revitalising an existing property or are tackling a larger new build. You can get in touch by calling 01295 565 565 or using our online live chat.
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
|Overall Length||10000 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.