Axgard - Solid Polycarbonate - Clear
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
Complete Your Project With
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Valley Bar - Brown
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Valley Bar - White
Alukap-XR - Additional Bar Endcap - White (1 Pack)
Alukap-XR - Additional Bar Endcap - Brown (1 Pack)
Alukap-XR - 150mm Ball Finial Brown
Alukap-XR - 150mm Ball Finial White
Alukap-XR - Ridge Gable End Plate - White
Alukap-XR - Ridge Gable End Plate - Brown
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Ridge - Brown
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Ridge - White
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Hip Bar with End Cap - Brown
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Hip Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Wall Bar with End Cap - Brown
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Gable Bar with End Cap - Brown
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Gable Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Glazing Bar with End Cap - Brown
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Glazing Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - 45mm Aluminium Glazing Bar with End Cap - Brown
Alukap-XR - 45mm Aluminium Glazing Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - End Stop Bar - Brown
Alukap-XR - Ridge Radius End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - 24/25mm Horizontal Glazing Bar - White (2100mm)
Alukap-XR - Ridge Radius End Cap - Brown
Alukap-XR - 24/25mm Horizontal Glazing Bar - Brown (2100mm)
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Finial Brown
Alukap-XR - 595mm Aluminium Crest Brown
Alukap-XR - 595mm Aluminium Crest White
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Finial White
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Wall Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - End Stop Bar - White
Gold Trusted Service Award 2021
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
AXGARD Solid Polycarbonate Sheets are an incredibly strong, safe and light alternative to glass that is UV protected on both sides. This makes it ideal for a wide variety of roofing applications, particularly conservatories. AXGARD is also used on various other applications, such as bike shelters, balcony screens and more.
The AXGARD Solid Polycarbonate Sheets are up to 200 times stronger than glass and other plastic glazing options. This makes AXGARD virtually unbreakable and therefore a longterm roofing solution. Due to this incredible strength and this sheet being manufactured from high quality polycarbonate, AXGARD overcomes the risk of shattering and therefore provides a considerably safer option.
This solid polycarbonate sheet also features an additional layer, which protects the material from any degradation that may be caused by the sun. This includes prevention of discolouring, which is an issue many other plastic glazing options suffer from. This helps ensure your AXGARD sheets maintain a faultless appearance for years to come.
AXGARD Solid Polycarbonate Sheets are available in various colour options. You can also select the ideal thickness for your project, ranging from 2mm to 12mm. Lastly, choose from the wide variety of length and width options. When combined, this variety of options allows you to get a perfect replacement for existing glass or solid plastic sheets.
Roofing Megastore also stock the full range of compatible glazing bars. You will also find a installers guide on our website, providing you with guidance on how to install these solid polycarbonate sheets in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. This helps towards ensuring that your sheets are securely fitted.
Have More Questions About the AXGARD Solid Polycarbonate Sheets?
If you have more questions about this solid polycarbonate sheet, contact our team online or by telephone. With over 40 years experience, we’ll answer your questions and will assist in calculating which roofing materials you’ll need for your project.
This product is Custom Made and can't be resold. Read our Returns & Refund Policy to find out more.
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.