Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Gable Bar with End Cap - White
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
Complete Your Project With
Snapa - Gable Bar with End Cap - White
Axiome - Fixing Buttons for 10-35mm - White (10 Pack)
Alukap-XR - Additional Bar Endcap - White (1 Pack)
Alukap-XR - 24/25mm Horizontal Glazing Bar - White (2100mm)
Alukap-XR - 595mm Aluminium Crest White
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Finial White
Alukap-XR - 150mm Ball Finial White
Alukap-XR - Ridge Radius End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - Ridge Gable End Plate - White
Snapa Bar Endcap White
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Valley Bar - White
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Ridge - White
Alukap-XR - Aluminium Hip Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Wall Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - 60mm Aluminium Glazing Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - 45mm Aluminium Glazing Bar with End Cap - White
Alukap-XR - End Stop Bar - White
Snapa - PVC Drip Trim - White (2100mm)
Snapa - Lean-to Bar with End Cap - White
Axiome - Fixing Buttons for 10-35mm - White (50 Pack)
Alukap - 225mm Flashing Tape (10m)
Alukap - 150mm Flashing Tape (10m)
Snapa - Polycarbonate H Section
Gold Trusted Service Award 2020
|Lead Time||2-4 Days|
The Alukap-XR Aluminium Gable Bar with End Cap is a highly durable solution for those looking to achieve a clean, enclosed finish along the gable of their polycarbonate roof. This is achieved by the included end caps and concealed fixings.
This aluminium gable bar comes with the accompanying end cap, which are also crafted from high quality aluminium. Unlike plastic end caps, these will therefore not breakdown over time and will eliminate any damaging water ingress.
When fitting the Alukap-XR 60mm Aluminium Gable Bar with End Cap, you use the included rubber gasket system. This features a multi-fin design, which prevents any leaks. This ensures that your polycarbonate roof is long lasting.
The Alukap-XR system is available on both white and brown as standard. You can also request them in bespoke colours at an additional cost. This allows you to match the exact aesthetics of your property and its environment.
Need help with the Alukap-XR Aluminium Gable Bar?
If you have questions about this aluminium gable bar, simply speak to our team by telephone or via the online live chat.
|Lead Time||2-4 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
Nice and sturdy, well made
Good product easy to use, would be better if available in shorter or a variety of lengths, had quite a lot of wastage for roof I was working on.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are made to order. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email within 48 hours and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Made to Order Items
A handful of items are ‘Made to Order’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email within 48 hours of delivery.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.