Alukap-SS - Low Profile Gable Bar - Brown
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Alukap-SS - Wall & Eaves Beam Endcap - Brown
Alukap-SS - High Span Gable Bar - Brown
Alukap-SS - High Span Wall Bar - Brown
Alukap-SS - Low Profile Wall Bar - Brown
Alukap-SS - Wall & Eaves Beam - Brown
Alukap-SS - High Span Cap - Brown
Alukap-SS - High Span Bar - Brown
Alukap-SS - Low Profile Cap - Brown
Alukap-SS - Low Profile Bar - Brown
Alukap-SS - Complete Post & Bracket Kit - Brown (3000mm)
Overview of this Aluminium Gable Bar
- Aluminium gable bar for low profile applications
- Designed for use with AXIOME and AXGARD polycarbonate
- Compatible with various building types
- Resistant to all manner of weather and temperature conditions
- Fast, straightforward installation process
- Available in brown and white colours
This Alukap Gable Bar has been created with strength and reliability as a top priority. Featuring a low profile, it has been produced with an eye-catching finish that will really add to the aesthetic of your roof, no matter the weather, time of year, or the property it is installed upon.
What are the Main Benefits of this Gable Bar?
This aluminium gable bar benefits from the latest design and production technologies offered and is the result of careful research and analysis of what is required from such a product in order to achieve the greatest customer satisfaction.
Created using high-quality aluminium, this glazing bar is available in both brown and white. Both colours offer a bespoke, professional appearance for your project. Making it ideal for conservatories, carports, and many other building types.
What Structures are Compatible with this Gable Bar?
This bar is suitable for a range of different structures and can be installed quickly and easily with minimum hassle. It is ideal for both simple and advanced structures and can be applied to conservatories and carports. This is largely due to it being compatible with thicker polycarbonate panels.
How Durable is this Gable Bar?
This gable bar is extremely weather-resistant, able to withstand some of the harshest conditions that this country endures, while still able to offer great performance and visual appearance. It is able to withstand intense downpours as well as sweltering sun with extreme UV rays.
Have a Question About the this Aluminium Gable Bar?
If you have more questions about this glazing bar, use our online chat or call 01295 565 565. They'll help you pick the perfect roofing material for your project whilst ensuring you have all the necessary fittings.
|Lead Time||1-3 Days|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.