Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Aluminium Sealing Tape (10m)
Trusted Service Award 2022
Complete Your Project With
Corotherm - Polycarbonate Sheet Rafter Glazing Bar Kit - White (3m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet End Cap - White (2100mm)
Corotherm - Polycarbonate Sheet Rafter Glazing Bar Kit - White (4m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Side Flashing - White (3m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Side Flashing - White (4m)
Corotherm - Polycarbonate Sheet Rafter Glazing Bar Kit - Brown (3m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet End Cap - Brown (2100mm)
Corotherm - Polycarbonate Sheet Rafter Glazing Bar Kit - Brown (4m)
Corotherm - Polycarbonate Sheet Rafter Glazing Bar Kit - White (6m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Side Flashing - White (6m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Side Flashing - Brown (3m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Side Flashing - Brown (4m)
Corotherm - Polycarbonate Sheet Rafter Glazing Bar Kit - Brown (6m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Side Flashing - Brown (6m)
Corotherm - Wall Flashing for Polycarbonate - 150mm x 10m
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Breather Tape (10m)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Super Fixings Buttons - White (Pack of 10)
Corotherm - 16mm Polycarbonate Sheet Super Fixings Buttons - Brown (Pack of 10)
Overview of the Corotherm Polycarbonate Sealing Tape
- Robust, durable sealing tape for use on polycarbonate sheets
- Created for Corotherm 10mm and 16mm polycarbonate sheets
- Made from high-quality aluminium
- 10m length per roll and 38mm width
This breather tape has been designed to accompany Corotherm Polycarbonate Sheets. Once applied, this tape prevents damage to the vulnerable areas of the sheet from dirt, insects and more.
What are the Main Benefits of this Sealing Tape?
This tape has been produced from strong, durable aluminium. It is designed to prevent the build-up of moisture, which can be extremely helpful in cooler, damper climates. Easy to use, it comes in rolls of 10m and can be used with the 10mm and 16mm Corotherm Polycarbonate Sheet. The tape itself has a width of 38mm.
What Structures are Compatible with this Sealing Tape?
This particular type of sealing tape, with the aforementioned 38mm width, has been created for Corotherm Polycarbonate Sheets with both a 10mm and 16mm thickness. They should not be used on thicker sheets, such as the Corotherm-produced 25mm thick variation. A 45mm version of the tape has been created for application to this sheet.
Have a Question About the Corotherm Polycarbonate Sealing Tape?
If you have more questions about this sealing tape, use our online chat or call 01295 565 565. They'll help you pick the ideal accessory for your polycarbonate system.
|Lead Time||4 Days|
|Overall Length||10000 mm|
|Overall Width||38 mm|
We understand that ordering products online can be daunting, especially when ordering roofing materials. It is for this reason that we make our delivery processes as simple as possible for you. However, there are a few things to know about our delivery processes. These include:
- When placing an order, you’ll see a breakdown of your delivery charge in your shopping cart. These charges are for the UK mainland only, and additional charges may apply for Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and other regions.
- Deliveries only take place on working days (Mon - Fri) and do not take place on Bank Holidays.
- You’ll find an estimated delivery on the majority of product pages below the 'Add to Basket' button. Whilst we aim to deliver your items within the estimated delivery, it is only an estimate.
- You're able to select a preferred delivery date in your shopping basket. Whilst we aim to deliver your items on this date, it is not guaranteed.
- Orders placed after 12pm, during the weekend, and on a bank holiday will not be processed until the next working day. Please consider this when placing your order as it may impact your delivery date.
- After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation by email outlining the details of your order. Please check your order confirmation email and inform us of any mistakes or errors immediately.
- Shortly after receiving your order confirmation you’ll receive a separate email confirming the planned delivery date.
- We can only provide a delivery date and are not able to confirm the time delivery will be attempted. Therefore, we ask that somebody is able to accept and sign for your items throughout the started delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept and sign for an order, it can be left in a safe location in most circumstances. Please email [email protected] if you would like an item to be left without a signature.
- Whilst we aim to hold the majority of our products in stock, due to the vast number of products we offer this is not always possible. Because of this we are required to send your items directly from the manufacturer on a small number of occasions, at which point a different delivery charge may apply as standard.
- On occasions the items ordered may be shipped from different depots, which could result in seperate deliveries taking place.
- To ensure you are aware of all our delivery processes, please read our Delivery Information in full before placing your order.
- We urge you to read our Terms & Conditions and Refunds, Returns and Cancellation Policy before placing an order. By placing an order, you are confirming that you’ve read these in full and explicitly accept them.
If you have more questions about our products or delivery, please contact our team online or by telephone.
We understand mistakes can be made and we therefore keep our cancellation and returns policy as simple as possible. However, there are a few things to know about cancelling an order or returning an item. These include:
Items Not Required
Should you no longer require an item, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of delivery unless the items are custom made. You needn’t give us reason for cancelling your order but will be required to notify us by email. Once notified we will provide an address for the items to be returned to and arrange the necessary refund.
Faulty or Damaged Items
On the rare occasion that an item is delivered faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide a refund. We must be notified by email as soon as possible and may require images. To avoid such an issue, we ask that customers do not sign for damaged goods.
Custom Made Items
A handful of items are ‘Custom Made’. This means they are typically manufactured to the specifications provided by you and are therefore non-refundable. This is unless they are deemed to be faulty or damaged at the time of delivery, at which point you should notify us by email as soon as possible.
For further information on cancellations, returns and refunds please read our full policy by clicking here. This confirms any other requirements to consider (i.e. packaging), fees that may be charged (i.e. admin charges) and our policy for businesses.