Corrugated Bitumen Sheets
The Coroline corrugated roofing sheets are manufactured from organic bitumen fibres. As a result, this makes the roof sheets extremely tough and durable, whilst remaining lightweight and resistant to environmental factors such as driving wind and rain. So much so that the coroline roof sheet is guaranteed to be waterproof for 15 years when installed to the manufacturers guidelines.
The bitumen roof sheets are 2.6mm thick, 2 metres in length and 950mm wide and only weighs 5.6kg per sheet. Due to the lightweight nature and size of the corrugated roof sheet, makes Coroline very easy to handle and a quick product to install saving you valuable time. It can also be installed as low as 5 degrees.
The Coroline corrugated roofing sheets are very DIY friendly. They can be cut very easily with a handsaw and be fixed simply with the matching coloured nails. To see more information regarding the sheet size and installation please view our technical guide below.
The Coroline corrugate bitumen roof sheets are by far one of the most cost effective roof sheets in the market today at only £10.80 per sheet.
Unsure on how many sheets you need? Simply enter the area you need to cover and let our calculator do the work for you! Alternatively, why not contact one of our industry experts on 01295 565565 today.
Corrugated Bitumen Roof Sheets
- Lightweight only 5.6kg per sheet
- Cost effective
- Low pitch Coroline roof sheets can be installed as low as 5 degrees
- 15 year waterproof guarantee – low maintenance
- DIY friendly
- Durable and strong
- Quick to install
- Easy to handle
- Complete range of accessories including flashings and fixings
- Choice of colours red, green, black and brown
- Good sound absorption
- Excellent heat properties U Value = W2K 4.4
Bitumen Roof Sheets be Used
The Coroline corrugated roof sheet is an extremely versatile product and can be used for a lot of applications. The most common for this product are for:
- Shed Roofs - Great for replacing old tired and maybe a leaking shed roof at a sensible cost.
- Garages - Ideal for garage roofs especially those that require lightweight sheets and those at very low pitches.
- Stables - Ideal for new or replacement stable roofs. Economical and resistant to corrosion.
Other popular roof types where the coroline corrugated roof sheets are suitable for include, but not limited to:
- Tool shed
- Garden office
- Summer house
- Agricultural buildings
Bitumen Corrugated Roof Sheets
Bitumen Corrugated Roof Sheet
The coroline corrugated roof sheet range come complete with all of the flashings, fixings and ancillaries necessary to complete the perfect roof installation. If you are unsure on what products you need to complete your roof we have the perfect guide for you below or watch our installation video here.
The diagram below shows a roof with numbered components. Below the picture we explain what each number relates to and how to calculate how many you need, we have taken the hard work out for you. For calculating how many corrugated roof sheets you need please use our calculator here
- 1Corroline Bitumen Corrugated Roof Sheet Add a minimum of 10 sheets to your basket for each:
- 2 Coroline Bitumen Ridge This flashing covers and makes water tight the top of the roof where the two sides meet at the apex. Each Bitumen Ridge is 1m in length however when installing you need to allow for a 125mm overlap. This means the cover length of each ridge is 875mm. to calculate how many Coroline Bitumen Ridge you require, simply divide the length in metres by 0.875mm and round up. For example if your ridge is 5 metres do the following, 5 divide 0.875 = 5.714 round this up to 6 ridges. Add a pack of 5 ridges to your basket for :
- 3Coroline Bitumen Verge This flashing covers and makes water tight the sides of the roof where the roof sheet finishes down the legnth. Each Bitumen Verge is 1m in length however when installing you need to allow for a 125mm overlap. This means the cover length of each ridg is 875mm. to calculate how many Coroline Bitumen Verge you require, simply divide the length in metres by 0.875mm and round up. For example if your ridge is 5 metres do the following, 5 divide 0.875 = 5.714 round this up to 6 Verges, then multiply this for each number of verges you have, typically this is two or four. Alternatively if you have enough Coroline Bitumen Corrugated Roof Sheet, you can over hang the roof sheet, bend it round and fix it into to side of the roof as per the picture. Add a pack of 5 verges to your basket for :
- 4Coroline Eaves Filler The coroline eaves filler is designed to fill the gap at the eaves and ridges. It prevents any ingress of water, dust and insects etc. the Coroline eaves filler has is 840mm long. So total up all the eaves and the ridge (x2 as you need to block both sides) divide this number by .840 and round up to give you a total number of eaves filler required. Add a pack of 6 eaves filler to your basket for :
- 5Coroline Roof Sheet Fixings Each sheet requires 20 fixings. Add a pack of 20 fixings to your basket for : Add a pack of 400 fixings to your basket for :